Oct 19, 2004
South Harmon Institute of Technology
Marklar
₥70,447
Trump is in Putins pocket.

Carry on.

fncu85c-gif.1072

Last edited:
No funding for you and you and you and you and you and you and you...

holy shit guys, would you look at that? all of a sudden we have a 3 trillion dollar a year surplus. What are we gonna do with all this money? Well, we won't need more next year, so... tax breaks for the top 1% so that the economy will trickle that down to the everyday person, Oh and that $3 trillion? Let's build a wall and consider that a loan to Mexico so they can pay it back with 10% interest every year. But Mexico isn't going to just write us a check, so we'll add tarrifs to all of their exports to the US. Because that's not going to hurt the everyday person who buys products that are imported from there.

No funding for you and you and you and you and you and you and you...

holy shit guys, would you look at that? all of a sudden we have a 3 trillion dollar a year surplus. What are we gonna do with all this money? Well, we won't need more next year, so... tax breaks for the top 1% so that the economy will trickle that down to the everyday person, Oh and that $3 trillion? Let's build a wall and consider that a loan to Mexico so they can pay it back with 10% interest every year. But Mexico isn't going to just write us a check, so we'll add tarrifs to all of their exports to the US. Because that's not going to hurt the everyday person who buys products that are imported from there.

You forgot to mention war profiteering initiatives. I guess that falls under the top 1% getting more, but not just in tax cuts, they'll get it in government contracts as well. And they'll call it job creation.

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
Status
Not open for further replies.