Halp SURPRISE, HERE IS YOUR BOX OF AIDS!

I still don't see why you would get upset. you're an adult exercising your free will. this sounds dangerous as hell and very stupid but it's your life. if the choices you make don't sit well then change them. this has nothing to do with anyone but you.

I was personally not going to get involved in the banging. Maybe just pour some drinks.

Im sorry... and i dont wanna sound like we are starting a lynch mob here.. but i gotta agree with the 2foot kiwi...

its soo risky and soooo dangerous and sooooo stupid... why oh why would anyone do this on purpose?

These adults have weighed out the risks and dangers and still came to the decision to go ahead with it anyway. Not everyone does. I am not. But insulting or discriminating against someone for the self-induced choices they make is inappropriate. I invited them to a gangbang. They know they inherent danger. They know about the bottom's status. They know of THAT inherent danger. They can still come to the party and not engage in activities that put their health in jeopardy. All of those are their choices.

Bug party ftw.
No because this isn't a party to purposefully infect someone. That is a bug party. If a bug of some sort, HIV or not, is passed because of a gangbang or orgy, it isn't necessarily a "bug party" but rather an unfortunate but not unexpected mishap.

If you think this little gangbang is scary, check out what else is this weekend.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Decadence

Crowds range from 100,000 to 300,000 revelers from across the United States. In 2010 there were over 125,000 participants and the positive economic impact on the City of New Orleans was estimated at over $160 million.

Decadence, as it is known by participants, is marked by parades, bead tossing, street parties and dance parties. In these ways it resembles New Orleans Mardi Gras, however, Southern Decadence is more adult and sexual in tone. It is informally known as "Gay Mardi Gras"

Hey, I guess i'm ok with people voluntarily getting aids as long as they never use a single tax dollar in their treatment, spread it to unwilling or irresponsible people, or ever ask for even a little sympathy. I guess it's the same way I feel about people who smoke.

However I'm shocked that dave would be willing to be involved in something like this considering how conservative and prudish he's been on other issues recently.

Hey, I guess i'm ok with people voluntarily getting aids as long as they never use a single tax dollar in their treatment, spread it to unwilling or irresponsible people, or ever ask for even a little sympathy. I guess it's the same way I feel about people who smoke.

However I'm shocked that dave would be willing to be involved in something like this considering how conservative and prudish he's been on other issues recently.

To his credit, the bottom (and his bf) are not using tax payer money but rather insurance for their medication and office visits, are "undetectable" in viral loads (so that means they are diligent about medication and healthy diets etc), and do not ask for sympathy. Before they engage in any sexual conduct, they tell their prospective partners about their status and give them the option to wrap up or leave if they wish.

I have thought long and hard about engaging in sexual activity with them, and however tempting it would be (they are quite attractive) I do not think the risk is worth it. I have told them this and they understand. This does not, however, stop me from helping set up a party in the style the birthday boy and his partner want. And quite honestly I am not helping that much. Fetching drinks and food is hardly encouraging dangerous behavior

These adults have weighed out the risks and dangers and still came to the decision to go ahead with it anyway. Not everyone does. I am not. But insulting or discriminating against someone for the self-induced choices they make is inappropriate. I invited them to a gangbang. They know they inherent danger. They know about the bottom's status. They know of THAT inherent danger. They can still come to the party and not engage in activities that put their health in jeopardy. All of those are their choices.

i get that ITS THEIR CHOICE, its still a dumb choice in MY opinion.
who wants to purposely put their life at risk just for a little fuck.
no cock or asshole is worth MY health...
so TO ME, its clear that these people who are going in on this gangbang KNOWING full well that they can walk outta there with a box full of aids dont give a fuck about themselves, so why am I going to tread lightly in calling them IDIOTS of they dont even care if they catch a heaping case of aids.?

i get that ITS THEIR CHOICE, its still a dumb choice in MY opinion.
who wants to purposely put their life at risk just for a little fuck.
no cock or asshole is worth MY health...
so TO ME, its clear that these people who are going in on this gangbang KNOWING full well that they can walk outta there with a box full of aids dont give a fuck about themselves, so why am I going to tread lightly in calling them IDIOTS of they dont even care if they catch a heaping case of aids.?

Fair enough.