Halp SURPRISE, HERE IS YOUR BOX OF AIDS!

Just out of curiousity, why is that? My posts? News stories? Just generally not thinking about it too much anymore?

Not completely sure, but I think it may have to do with exposure to the gay lifestyle as society starts to except it more and more. I'm always ahead of everyone else.

Wow.....I hope everyone that participates will be knowing this. Regardless of your opinions on this matter, that could put you as an accessory since you're organizing it.

I am not organizing it. Just helping out. And yes those that have confirmed know already, and he is very good about informing others about his status anyway.

hes HIV positive??????????????

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUCK

this glorious gangbang just turned into some nasty ass death wish bash

What did you expect? A safe and healthy gangbang? They don't exist, especially in the gay community. Everyone that goes into one of these things knows they will get something, either a cold, flu, an STD, HIV or anything else. It's not a surprise and it's the risks one takes when/if they want to get involved. And that's before anyone says anything. Like I said, the birthday boy is good about letting people know his status so it's not like people will be blindsided. And even weighing the risks vs. benefits and people still want to participate, that is on them.

Now you know what goes through my mind every pool party, every game night, every time we go out for drinks, even the movies.

What did you expect? A safe and healthy gangbang? They don't exist, especially in the gay community. Everyone that goes into one of these things knows they will get something, either a cold, flu, an STD, HIV or anything else. It's not a surprise and it's the risks one takes when/if they want to get involved. And that's before anyone says anything. Like I said, the birthday boy is good about letting people know his status so it's not like people will be blindsided. And even weighing the risks vs. benefits and people still want to participate, that is on them.

Are gays really this stupid?

And now you know why I get upset with those HIV jokes.

I still don't see why you would get upset. you're an adult exercising your free will. this sounds dangerous as hell and very stupid but it's your life. if the choices you make don't sit well then change them. this has nothing to do with anyone but you.

Please enlighten my why you think this is a stupid way of thinking, but in a PM. This thread is not the place.

Im sorry... and i dont wanna sound like we are starting a lynch mob here.. but i gotta agree with the 2foot kiwi...

its soo risky and soooo dangerous and sooooo stupid... why oh why would anyone do this on purpose?