Halp SURPRISE, HERE IS YOUR BOX OF AIDS!

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥1,014
So a friend of mine's birthday is this weekend and to celebrate, his partner wants to host a gangbang for him. By the hotty's request, he is to be blindfolded and tied up and lots of people will take turns on him. Sounds like a dream!

I was going to help set this up and plan the out-of-bedroom activities a little bit to help the host. I was wondering what ideas you guys had.

My invitation to peeps I know that might be interested is as follows:

You are cordially to attend a birthday party gangbang! The birthday boy will be blindfolded and tied up and ready for whatever comes his way! Details to follow if you are interested, but the event will be going on this Friday night (sorry for the late notice). Let me know if you can make the fun! Some drinks will be provided, but bring your own if you like something special.

I was also thinking about bring a bowl of condoms to put at the bedroom door, a pump lube dispenser next to the bed, and outside of the bedroom have a bar set up with towels and such for clean up/recovery/preparation. Maybe some snacks as well.

Anyone have any thoughts? Should I have thank you cards printed? Serious replies only I'm crying over here!

Should I make a cake and he can blow it out with the farts coming out of his cummy santorum ass?

i thought they both where...

WTF IS GOING ON HERE :confused:

for the last time, neither "Gay" Scott nor fly are gay. fly has just very similar characteristics of stereotypical homosexuals and Scott is vehemently not homosexual but rather a sensitive person with high levels of style.