Supreme Court says F NO! to DC sniper

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
Marklar
₥25,442
Tomorrow, Tuesday the 12th of November, John Allen Muhammad will be put to death for multiple killings in the Virginia, Maryland and DC area's.

At the time I was living in a high rise apartment about 3-4 miles down the road from where he shot a female at a Home Depot. It was quite worrisome to think people in the area were getting shot at range. You wouldn't see it coming. I remember at one point closing all the curtains in the apartment and crawling under open windows to go from one sode of the room to another. You just didn't know..

The methods they use to carry out the death penalty are not without pain usually. They just give them something to paralyze them so nobody can see the pain they are in.

IBWIP and I were on our honeymoon when all of the shooting started. We knew what was going on because it was inescapable even in the Bahamas. Everywhere you looked there was a TV on reporting about it. The place where I worked had to severely limit operations for several weeks because of it all too. Quite inconvenient.

Lol @ the white van. +1 for eyewitnesses.

One of these white vans is not like the others.

van.jpg
van.jpg
van2.jpg
van.jpg

all of our techs drive white vans, two of them took their high powered rifles out of their vans for those few weeks just in case they were pulled over.

i'm not kidding.

The methods they use to carry out the death penalty are not without pain usually. They just give them something to paralyze them so nobody can see the pain they are in.

IBWIP and I were on our honeymoon when all of the shooting started. We knew what was going on because it was inescapable even in the Bahamas. Everywhere you looked there was a TV on reporting about it. The place where I worked had to severely limit operations for several weeks because of it all too. Quite inconvenient.
From what I remember, they have not changed the chemical makeup for the stuff they use for lethal injections since it began in the 70s. Supposedly it is horrendous stuff.

I'll research this... brb.

Many states do different stuff so its difficult to research. Usually the three different drug combo is used.