Movie Summer pron movies

Anyone looking forward to any movies this year? There seem to be an awful lot of sequels coming out this year.

I'm personally torn about the new Pirates movie. It has Penelope Cruz which makes me want to see it but the last 2 were soooo bad. I dunno.
Harry Potter - Of course I'm gonna see this. It comes out during Eileen and Dan's birthday week even :) Soooo excited. Wish I could cuddle with Dharma and Zengirl for this one too.
Super 8 - It's JJ Abrams and so far I worship him so I think I'm gonna check this out
Cowboys & Aliens - I know this is gonna suck but it's got Harrison Ford and Olivia Wilde and it's COWBOYS AND ALIENS. How can I resist?
Apollo 18 - Despite myself I'm curious. I might wait for video on this one though.
The Smurfs - I was a huge fan as a kid and at first I wasn't gonna touch this with a 10 foot pole, but then I saw the cast and I think it might be wait for video worthy too.

That's my list so far. What gets you out for expensive popcorn?

I TOTALLY want to see the Pirates movie just for Penelope.

There are two movies that interest me: one has elephants in the title and the other has penguins in it.

Last edited:
I hope this doesn't mean that you haven't enjoyed a movie since 2007. To be fair, not much good comes out these days, but then again, it's always been that way. There's lots of movies that are just okay and worth the time for entertainment but not worth the excitement. Still, I like the excitement. I like having something to look forward to even if it is just a cheesy little movie.

Basically yeah. Though I did sit down and watch a movie with my son the other day called Gulliver's Travels. It was decent enough for me to watch the whole movie.

I dunno, I can't get over The Paranormal movies. My imagination is tooooooo vivid for them not to affect me!

I dunno, I can't get over The Paranormal movies. My imagination is tooooooo vivid for them not to affect me!

That little tickle, the one in the back of your neck, the one you aren't feeling right now but will be at a bunch of times during the day.

It's a spirit finger

Except it's not my finger.

It's sarcasmo's

oh

and

it's not his finger

Basically yeah. Though I did sit down and watch a movie with my son the other day called Gulliver's Travels. It was decent enough for me to watch the whole movie.

No Wall-E, District 9, Zombieland, The Hangover, Star Trek, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, or even (barf) Inception (everyone else liked it)? I think you've missed some good times.

No Wall-E, District 9, Zombieland, The Hangover, Star Trek, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, or even (barf) Inception (everyone else liked it)? I think you've missed some good times.

None of these were movies I was looking forward to. Maybe Inglorious Bastards. Wall-E was good for a kids movie. Never saw District 9, Inception, Pilgram vs World, nor Star Trek. None of that stuff interests me whatsoever.

Zombieland was good for a laugh, though extremely predictable.

besides seeing 2 bruce campbell movies where bruce campbell was actually there and did a q&a beforehand, I haven't seen a movie in the theater since Signs in 2002 or 2003. what a POS that movie was

None of these were movies I was looking forward to. Maybe Inglorious Bastards. Wall-E was good for a kids movie. Never saw District 9, Inception, Pilgram vs World, nor Star Trek. None of that stuff interests me whatsoever.

Zombieland was good for a laugh, though extremely predictable.

Did you see Scott Pilgrim??? Entertaining as fuck! Check it out if you haven't.

I'd rather do this than watch scott pilgrim

zzantis3gp5-1.gif

That little tickle, the one in the back of your neck, the one you aren't feeling right now but will be at a bunch of times during the day.

It's a spirit finger

Except it's not my finger.

It's sarcasmo's

oh

and

it's not his finger

The second one was terrifying!