Movie Summer pron movies

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
Columbia, Maryland, United States
Marklar
₥3,190
Anyone looking forward to any movies this year? There seem to be an awful lot of sequels coming out this year.

I'm personally torn about the new Pirates movie. It has Penelope Cruz which makes me want to see it but the last 2 were soooo bad. I dunno.
Harry Potter - Of course I'm gonna see this. It comes out during Eileen and Dan's birthday week even :) Soooo excited. Wish I could cuddle with Dharma and Zengirl for this one too.
Super 8 - It's JJ Abrams and so far I worship him so I think I'm gonna check this out
Cowboys & Aliens - I know this is gonna suck but it's got Harrison Ford and Olivia Wilde and it's COWBOYS AND ALIENS. How can I resist?
Apollo 18 - Despite myself I'm curious. I might wait for video on this one though.
The Smurfs - I was a huge fan as a kid and at first I wasn't gonna touch this with a 10 foot pole, but then I saw the cast and I think it might be wait for video worthy too.

That's my list so far. What gets you out for expensive popcorn?

Anyone looking forward to any movies this year? There seem to be an awful lot of sequels coming out this year.

I'm personally torn about the new Pirates movie. It has Penelope Cruz which makes me want to see it but the last 2 were soooo bad. I dunno.
Harry Potter - Of course I'm gonna see this. It comes out during Eileen and Dan's birthday week even :) Soooo excited. Wish I could cuddle with Dharma and Zengirl for this one too.
Super 8 - It's JJ Abrams and so far I worship him so I think I'm gonna check this out
Cowboys & Aliens - I know this is gonna suck but it's got Harrison Ford and Olivia Wilde and it's COWBOYS AND ALIENS. How can I resist?
Apollo 18 - Despite myself I'm curious. I might wait for video on this one though.
The Smurfs - I was a huge fan as a kid and at first I wasn't gonna touch this with a 10 foot pole, but then I saw the cast and I think it might be wait for video worthy too.

That's my list so far. What gets you out for expensive popcorn?

I'm so eager to watch Harry Potter that I can barely contain myself.

It looks so flipping good.

I'm going full fan boy this summer and hitting Green Lantern, Cowboy & Aliens, Captain America, X-men, Transformers.

I have a 9 year old son.

Plus Bad teacher and I'm not sure about about the fright night remake.

Pirates: Meh. I liked the previous 3 but I think going for a 4th was pushing it.
Harry Potter - Seen all the rest so this is happening too.
Super 8 - This one I'm on the fence still. I wasn't enamored with Cloverfield, and my initial wide eyed fanboi love for the Star Trek reboot has been tempered over time with a loathing for some of the choices I didn't agree with that he made.
Cowboys & Aliens - James Bond, Indiana Jones, Quorra & Aliens. Durr, derr, and duh!
Green Lantern: Cause I'm a sucker for super hero flicks
Thor: See Above
X-Men- First Class: See the trend?
Transformers- Dark of the moon
Captain America - I 'might' skip. I think it might be the suck of the summer.
Conan the Barbarian - Jason Momoa is a big, gigantic mother fucker. I'll bet he demolishes people. I want to watch that happen.

I haven't looked forward to a movie in years. Not since the Bourne Trilogy.

I hope this doesn't mean that you haven't enjoyed a movie since 2007. To be fair, not much good comes out these days, but then again, it's always been that way. There's lots of movies that are just okay and worth the time for entertainment but not worth the excitement. Still, I like the excitement. I like having something to look forward to even if it is just a cheesy little movie.