summer plans?

I definitely want to go sky diving someday, but we'll probably wait till after the kids are grown (Knyte wants to go too).

I think I want to jump. As I get older the more scared of things I am becoming.

As I'm getting older I'm becoming more scared of not doing things rather than doing them.

The great thing about skydiving is that if you screw up you get over it really quickly.

I would want to watch the sky diving scenes a few times from Point Break before going.

UF skydive. woot woot.
i'd want to do something awesome like this
perris107.jpg

(and no, that's not me. just a random pic)

i'd want to do something awesome like this
perris107.jpg

(and no, that's not me. just a random pic)

Maybe it's just me but if I were participating in something and I knew the general area I was in, I would at least remember the color jumpsuit I was in seeing as they were all different in that area.

Just me though.

But yeah I'd love to participate in something like that.

I'll stay on the ground getting drunk and man the trampoline on wheels to save the people whose chutes don't open

The only problem with UF spelling something out is a few would be trying to spell out UF, a few would be trying to spell Dick, and a few unnamed people would be trying to dock with each other in freefall.

hahahaha.. just had a memory (and I'm aging myself here--maybe jpat remembers) of the WKRP in Cincinnati episode (Loni :drool: ) when they did t'giving promo and dropped turkeys from the helicopter and the dude was on the ground like "oh, the humanity.. turkeys are plummeting to the ground".. :lol: guess they thought turkeys could fly

hahahaha.. just had a memory (and I'm aging myself here--maybe jpat remembers) of the WKRP in Cincinnati episode (Loni :drool: ) when they did t'giving promo and dropped turkeys from the helicopter and the dude was on the ground like "oh, the humanity.. turkeys are plummeting to the ground".. :lol: guess they thought turkeys could fly

I thought the bit was that they were dropping frozen turkeys to the crowd below which might as well be throwing bowling balls at a crowd of people:fly:

So Odd!!! I was thinking about that same episode earlier today. In the original series they dropped live turkeys out of the helicopter on to the crowd.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iafzqOCaxA4"]YouTube - WKRP turkey drop scene Happy Thanksgiving[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FXSnoy71Q4"]YouTube - WKRP Turkey Drop "As God as my witness I thought turkeys could fly"[/ame]

In Bones they dropped a frozen turkey as an experiment and it bounced and hit someone in the face.

Last edited: