NEVER!

me & my tandem master b4 my jump
picture.php

weeeeeeeeeeeeee
[IM]http://www.uselessforums.com/picture.php?albumid=130&pictureid=2747[/IMG]

landed!
[IG]http://www.uselessforums.com/picture.php?albumid=130&pictureid=2748[/IMG]

I knew it! You're about as tall as a garden gnome! :fly::heart:

I'll sit in the shade, making sure the cooler stays safe.

You are chicken too, but we already knew that.

hahahaha.. just had a memory (and I'm aging myself here--maybe jpat remembers) of the WKRP in Cincinnati episode (Loni :drool: ) when they did t'giving promo and dropped turkeys from the helicopter and the dude was on the ground like "oh, the humanity.. turkeys are plummeting to the ground".. :lol: guess they thought turkeys could fly

I love that episode.

i had the best time.
would i jump again?
NEVER!

Why not?

it was just so intense! it was scary and exhilarating. it was too much to process in such a tiny amount of time.
i cant explain it. it was just so insane! that feeling... of free falling.
i jumped @ 10,500 feet. we free fell for what seemed like forever...

too intense.

And you don't think you'd feel better about it if you did it again? I find that humans are great adapters and if you get used to something it's not so scary anymore. Like I used to work on lighting for theaters and concerts and stuff and sometimes I'd have to climb to insane heights without a harness and that was pretty freaky, but after a while it became second nature. I'm really curious about this and I like hearing what other people have to say about it.

Last edited:
yes, me and chikken will be drinking while you throw yourselves out of a perfectly good plane

...and YOURE the pussy of this forum. You have it right here folks, WAW the UF Pussy! Come see and pet his curly hair! If you're lucky he will also get wet for you. PUSSSSSSSYYY!!!!!

I thought it was funny. That you relate to a vagina in real life. Curly hair, swimmer aka wet.

Oh well strike 654357974357 for me! :lol: