Stupidest Accident Evar

Here's a technical question:

I rearended someone at an intersection. They backed into me. Their fault? I'm sure it has to be. No damage to my truck though. Good ol' steel bumper. Their plastic one was all cracked up, with a couple of nice divots from my license plate screws. I let her go, she seemed like she was driving her dad's car or something.

Jonny_B said:
Here's a technical question:

I rearended someone at an intersection. They backed into me. Their fault? I'm sure it has to be. No damage to my truck though. Good ol' steel bumper. Their plastic one was all cracked up, with a couple of nice divots from my license plate screws. I let her go, she seemed like she was driving her dad's car or something.
Tough to prove, but yeah - their fault.

That's when you start running around looking for witnesses.

Millions said:
I'll take the tuna over the protein bars though. And I can't cook chicken to save my life. Wish I could. My mom keeps telling me she'll teach me how to use my George Forman grill...but has yet to deliver. So.......sick of that fucking tuna.

These protein bars taste damn good. Try one. Advant Edge Carb Control. Make sure you get the New and Improved ones. I'd reccomend starting with either chocolate Chip Brownie or Chocolate Peanut Butter.

220 calories 21g of protein.

As to my workout routine, people drop their jaws when they hear it. Why I don't know as it doesn't seem that bad to me.

To cook chicken on grill, Make sure they are defrosted, put season salt (or your favorite seasoning) and place on Foreman grill. Set for 6 minutes and walk away. When 6 minutes are done, you are set.

Coqui said:
As to my workout routine, people drop their jaws when they hear it. Why I don't know as it doesn't seem that bad to me.

...are you bench pressing busses full of elementry school students?

...or wrestling polar bears in giant vats of creamy butter or something?

Cause that would be kind of cool actually.

Millions said:
...are you bench pressing busses full of elementry school students?

...or wrestling polar bears in giant vats of creamy butter or something?

Cause that would be kind of cool actually.
yeha, i kinda want to hear what it is now.

F33nX said:
yeha, i kinda want to hear what it is now.

Fine here we go:

Mondays:
45 minutes of cardio
Flat Bench Press
Cable Crossovers
Vertical Chest Press
Upper Cable Crossover
Lower Cable Crossovers
Concentration Bicep Curl
Horizontal Tricep Extension
Cable Bicep Curl
Cable Tricep Extension
Crunches
Leg lifts
Oblique Crunch

Tuesday - 45 minutes of cardio

Wednesday:
45 minutes of cardio
Leg Press
Leg Extention
Leg Curl
Toe Lift
Lunges
Bicycle crunch
Roman Chair leg lifts
Medicine Ball crunch

Thursday 45 minutes of cardio

Friday:
45 minutes of cardio
Forward shoulder lift
Side shoulder lift
Shoulder press
Dumbell Row
Machine Row
Roman chair back extension
pyramids
Pullovers
Reverse crunches
Medicine ball twist (works obliques)
Crunches

Coqui said:
:D

Well I posted my workout. To me it doesn't seem to bad, but like I said, everyone else practically shits at seeing it. Why I don't know

It's a tough workout is why they shit at it....... but you're not doing it every day either, so I guess I'm with you. I don't quite get why they'd freak out about it.