Stupidest Accident Evar

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
7,656
0
0
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
Had my first fender bender this morning!! :D I was on my way to work and a lady in front of me decided to come to a complete stop in the middle of the road, didn't try pulling off a little or anything. I rear end her....now my bumpers knarled up. :(

So who's the biggest dumbass? Me for driving while still half asleep, or her for stopping in the middle of the F*CKING road for no apparent reason??

:tard:

will post pics later so you can point and laugh...
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
102,806
37,512
1,823
Houston
Marklar
₥59,053.42
Marklar
M59,053
I had someone stop in front of me twice, first time it taco'd my car and the second time it totaled it.

Second time wasn't my fault tho, whew.
 

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
Marklar
₥239.55
Marklar
M240
That sucks, I'm sorry to hear that you got into an accident.

Apparently if you rear end someone it's your fault for following too closely, no matter why they stop in the road. I actually brake checked a police officer who was inches from my rear bumper one time. He hit me pretty hard and then gave me all sorts of crap about it when I pulled over. I told him he shouldn't have been following so closely, that there was a small woodland creature that darted out in front of me that I didn't want to hit. There wasn't anything he could do about it. :D
 

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
7,656
0
0
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
ChikkenNoodul said:
Well that sucks ass

I hate people that stop for no reason :mad:

Some fucker did that to me once when I had the Saab, now fortunately the Aero brakes were awesome, and I stopped without hitting him - but the guy in the Econoline van behind me plowed into me at 30mph doing about $15k in damage to our car
At least you didn't get the ticket tho! I'm guessing his insurance paid for damages?? :eek:

Her car didn't seem to have any damage at all, yet mine did! Guess I'm lucky there, but I don't understand how her car didn't get a scratch?!
 

Coqui

Piccolo Pete
Oct 14, 2004
35,593
4,667
673
43
Columbus, OH
Marklar
₥3,593.23
Marklar
M3,593
CletusJones said:
That sucks, I'm sorry to hear that you got into an accident.

Apparently if you rear end someone it's your fault for following too closely, no matter why they stop in the road. I actually brake checked a police officer who was inches from my rear bumper one time. He hit me pretty hard and then gave me all sorts of crap about it when I pulled over. I told him he shouldn't have been following so closely, that there was a small woodland creature that darted out in front of me that I didn't want to hit. There wasn't anything he could do about it. :D

Only time I rear ended someone was during a snowstorm. The person apparently had the only grip on the entire freeway and stopped suddenly.

I was approximately 100 feet away and started to brake. I knew my ABS would go crazy and not allow me to stop if I slammed on the brakes. I was able to swerve and it hit the rear driver side door of my car. It's not always about distance. ;)
 

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
7,656
0
0
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
CletusJones said:
That sucks, I'm sorry to hear that you got into an accident.

Apparently if you rear end someone it's your fault for following too closely, no matter why they stop in the road. I actually brake checked a police officer who was inches from my rear bumper one time. He hit me pretty hard and then gave me all sorts of crap about it when I pulled over. I told him he shouldn't have been following so closely, that there was a small woodland creature that darted out in front of me that I didn't want to hit. There wasn't anything he could do about it. :D
Sweeeeeet! I love it when The Man get's it!
 

Mustard Dispenser

Filthy Mind Filthy Beard
Sep 30, 2004
65,004
32,035
1,323
51
Uranus
Marklar
₥41,333.46
Marklar
M41,333
Steam
heyfubuddy
So is the other person gonna claim on your insurance , or are they juat gonna let it go?

some dumb kid rear ended my pickup truck a while back, all they did was scratch the paint on the bumper, but fucking ruined the front end of their car. It was totally their fault, but I just said dont worry about it and drove off:p
 

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
7,656
0
0
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
Drool-Boy said:
So is the other person gonna claim on your insurance , or are they juat gonna let it go?

some dumb kid rear ended my pickup truck a while back, all they did was scratch the paint on the bumper, but fucking ruined the front end of their car. It was totally their fault, but I just said dont worry about it and drove off:p
She said, "It didn't seem to do anything to my car" and just dropped it. :eek:

Knowing my luck tho she'll come back later and try to claim something... :(
 

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
Marklar
₥239.55
Marklar
M240
Pandora said:
:cool: Damn the man. Save the Empire.

So what happens when I cop wreaks? Didja just haveta submit an invoice to city hall or something??
no, we filled out an accident report and he gave me all his insurance information. I called up the claims office and they gave me a check for like $750 that I pocketed and probably spent on something stupid. I was driving my winter beater at the time so the damage wasn't important to me.
 

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
Marklar
₥239.55
Marklar
M240
Pandora said:
She said, "It didn't seem to do anything to my car" and just dropped it. :eek:

Knowing my luck tho she'll come back later and try to claim something... :(
that's why you IMMEDIATELY get in your car and GTFO when they say "no damage, don't worry about it"
 

Coqui

Piccolo Pete
Oct 14, 2004
35,593
4,667
673
43
Columbus, OH
Marklar
₥3,593.23
Marklar
M3,593
Pandora said:
She said, "It didn't seem to do anything to my car" and just dropped it. :eek:

Knowing my luck tho she'll come back later and try to claim something... :(

Doubtful. Don't always think people are evil. If there wasn't even a scratch, then I wouldn't worry about them claiming something.

Did she get your insurance information?
 

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
7,656
0
0
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
CletusJones said:
no, we filled out an accident report and he gave me all his insurance information. I called up the claims office and they gave me a check for like $750 that I pocketed and probably spent on something stupid. I was driving my winter beater at the time so the damage wasn't important to me.
Nice. Yeah this morning I was thinking it would be nice to have been driving a beater instead of my nice little 03 Civic. :(