Stupidest Accident Evar

Pandora said:
Nice. Yeah this morning I was thinking it would be nice to have been driving a beater instead of my nice little 03 Civic. :(

Just an excuse to get the 06 Civic Si ;)

200hp 6 speed manual Really sweet looking :drool:

Coqui said:
Doubtful. Don't always think people are evil. If there wasn't even a scratch, then I wouldn't worry about them claiming something.

Did she get your insurance information?

No I had my insurance card but she never ask for it, just said that she didn't see anything on her car. She was pretty nice about it since it was my 'fault'. We just stood there and chatted while we waited for the cop to get there.

Pandora said:
At least you didn't get the ticket tho! I'm guessing his insurance paid for damages?? :eek:

Her car didn't seem to have any damage at all, yet mine did! Guess I'm lucky there, but I don't understand how her car didn't get a scratch?!
Yeah, his insurance paid, I wish the car had been totalled though - it was never the same after that

Heh, the van that hit us barely had a dent in it too

Pandora said:
No I had my insurance card but she never ask for it, just said that she didn't see anything on her car. She was pretty nice about it since it was my 'fault'. We just stood there and chatted while we waited for the cop to get there.

Then even is she had a problem, it's no longer going on your insurance. You are obligated to get the insurance information then. So yeah, I think you're just out the ticket and repairs to your car.

Coqui said:
Then even is she had a problem, it's no longer going on your insurance. You are obligated to get the insurance information then. So yeah, I think you're just out the ticket and repairs to your car.
I had the opposite happen to me this fall when I got in a dingup. I was exchanging insurance information and had already called my insurance company when the woman just sped off, without giving me anything. NO ticket from the police, no nothing. All I got out of the deal was elevated insurance rates even though she never followed through with the claim :mad:

Coqui said:
But nowhere near as fast.

I'd rather get the Accord Hybrid. Much more horse to it.

It was matching me at 70 last night no problem. I've never liked the Accord body. I'd rather have an Acura with similar specs under the hood.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I almost bought one

I would've had to have replaced the seats with Recaro's or something though, they're awful
I didn't see the seats, but I'll take your word for it. Uncomfortable seats = the lose.

Coqui said:
Coupe body is :drool: now
I like the coupe body much better than I like the rollerskate look of the SI. My best friend rich has an 05 civic (2dr) and it's super nice. The SI on the other hand is just fugly IMO. The Acura version is way better.

CletusJones said:
I like the coupe body much better than I like the rollerskate look of the SI. My best friend rich has an 05 civic (2dr) and it's super nice. The SI on the other hand is just fugly IMO. The Acura version is way better.

The new SI or the hatchback?

Pandora said:
At least you didn't get the ticket tho! I'm guessing his insurance paid for damages?? :eek:

Her car didn't seem to have any damage at all, yet mine did! Guess I'm lucky there, but I don't understand how her car didn't get a scratch?!

your car dips down in front when you break hard making your bumper null and void.

i've actually had worse than someoen stopping in the middle of the road; someone backing up at a light IN TRAFFIC.

Pandora said:

you probably went under them when you hit. My first wreck was similar. I was stopped to make a turn and a woman hit me from behind with a probe. she hit me in a way that it caused my car to rise up some however and land kind of on her hood. Anyways to make the story short my estimate was 200 dollars (so I could get something out of it) and hers was around 1500 dollars to replace her entire front end.

Ryokurin said:
you probably went under them when you hit. My first wreck was similar. I was stopped to make a turn and a woman hit me from behind with a probe. she hit me in a way that it caused my car to rise up some however and land kind of on her hood. Anyways to make the story short my estimate was 200 dollars (so I could get something out of it) and hers was around 1500 dollars to replace her entire front end.

$1500...great....just great...

Guess I'd better wake up a little more in the mornings before I hit the road.