Ontopic String's and Adi's gear & pedal thread

Have you tried practicing in the laundry room with a pair of sneakers in the dryer ?

I had a buddy in school who had killed his little brother years earlier when they were both tots by putting him in the dryer.

I imagine it sounded like shoes in there.

I put my brother in law in a commercial dryer years later and he lasted about 3 seconds, but it was a damn funny three seconds.

Right. Tweaking live is not ideal.
What sounds good alone usually gets lost in a mix. The OCD over drive sounds a bit harsh to me when alone but wonderful in a live setting.

I find that to be the case a lot of the time.

I left the pedal taken apart at practice with a little screwdriver sitting next to it. Played 3 different basses on a bunch of different songs and found a sweet spot.

Then took it to a little bar gig where my rig was carrying the room. Made a tiny tweak or two during the first set, then put a tiny dab of silicone on the screws so the wouldn't move, lol.

I find that to be the case a lot of the time.

I left the pedal taken apart at practice with a little screwdriver sitting next to it. Played 3 different basses on a bunch of different songs and found a sweet spot.

Then took it to a little bar gig where my rig was carrying the room. Made a tiny tweak or two during the first set, then put a tiny dab of silicone on the screws so the wouldn't move, lol.

I bet the wet t-shirt contest winner was pissed when they found out what kind of silicon titties they'd won .