Ontopic String's and Adi's gear & pedal thread

I do like the strings. But at $26 a set as the cheapest I can find, you are correct, sir.
Though too much tension can bend the bridge and twist the beck. So there's that.

I had DR Marcus Millers on mine for a month during January. Brutal. I swear, the strings get cold and contract along with wood changes. It would even tune up a half step in its own, even with two rods.

I’d still get one in a second if I had the cash and if the five string looked more like the four.

I had DR Marcus Millers on mine for a month during January. Brutal. I swear, the strings get cold and contract along with wood changes. It would even tune up a half step in its own, even with two rods.

I’d still get one in a second if I had the cash and if the five string looked more like the four.

Those triangles aren't working for me.
F1F17430-4D2E-48C1-A009-EA3E76F1B3FD.jpeg

hmmm
reminds me of one of those vfe pedals
triumvirate_v2_300x500.png

I watched a few demos.
Took some time but one really showed how tweakable this is. Sounds good.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and HipHugHer
I'm not big on pedal makers putting control pots and such inside the pedal. Like the twin filter control inside the ehx bassballs.
Its not a bad filter pedal at all once you get inside and mess with the settings.
Why not just make the pedal all it can be?

This my #1 gripe. My porkloin clone has 3 of them. Really like it after its tweaked right but that was tedious. Playing by yourself at home and sitting in a band mix at volume ain't the same thing.

This my #1 gripe. My porkloin clone has 3 of them. Really like it after its tweaked right but that was tedious. Playing by yourself at home and sitting in a band mix at volume ain't the same thing.

Right. Tweaking live is not ideal.
What sounds good alone usually gets lost in a mix. The OCD over drive sounds a bit harsh to me when alone but wonderful in a live setting.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and HipHugHer