Ontopic String's and Adi's gear & pedal thread

Most definitely not. This is purely for worship settings. The Church of Morning Star does not accept donations because our Lord provides.
You guys gonna be splitting a FIlet-o-FIsh on the road. IJNA :)

There is a market for CHristian contemporary but yeah, that needs a bit more giddie-up to pacify Gen X & Millenials. They need some rock & roll, damnit!

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and OOD
You guys gonna be splitting a FIlet-o-FIsh on the road. IJNA :)

There is a market for CHristian contemporary but yeah, that needs a bit more giddie-up to pacify Gen X & Millenials. They need some rock & roll, damnit!
I really want to get a contemporary praise and worship style more so than rock because rock is already Lucifer’s cathedral. It’s time to expand.

Plus I learned how to play in the church so I have a knack for P&W.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and wetwillie
@HipHugHer

I need you help. Can you explain to me the proper way to wire a series speakon cable for my amp and cabs? I’ve done it before but I don’t trust myself to get it right a second time.

I’m about to run my Mesa D800+ into these 3 cabs and my load is to big for all 3 in parallel.

1630089876684.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: adi
@HipHugHer

I need you help. Can you explain to me the proper way to wire a series speakon cable for my amp and cabs? I’ve done it before but I don’t trust myself to get it right a second time.

I’m about to run my Mesa D800+ into these 3 cabs and my load is to big for all 3 in parallel.

View attachment 14734
Your neighbors are gonna love you.

Pffftt I’ll feel way worse over the neighbors hamster.
I have no real rabbit hatred. The ones here are little trouble. Woodchucks ?- now THERE'S a fucking nemesis.

What's with the hamster - you babysitting it and planning on poisoning it? Satan will be pleased - dead animal, 5 year old bawling like a bitch. As they should. ISNA

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
I have no real rabbit hatred. The ones here are little trouble. Woodchucks ?- now THERE'S a fucking nemesis.

What's with the hamster - you babysitting it and planning on poisoning it? Satan will be pleased - dead animal, 5 year old bawling like a bitch. As they should. ISNA
It not for the sake of the child’s pain. It’s to demonstrate that fuck up world the creator has allowed us to live in.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie