Ontopic String's and Adi's gear & pedal thread

Why do I want flats again? What is wrong with me?
'Cause you're a smooth operator?
Eve GIF by Mad Decent

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and OOD
This photo of the amp and cab have been in my head since seeing it. Nice amp @oo !

Did you consider going with two 15” cabs or go straight to a 2x15? Just curious. Not like I’m in the market or anything.
I did consider two 115s but I have two 115s already. They are low end but they sound good at practice and I’ll always take the 215 to any gig. More is better and all.

Plus that was the only Mesa subway in stock at Sweetwater and it was used at a discount. Made the choice easy.

I did consider two 115s but I have two 115s already. They are low end but they sound good at practice and I’ll always take the 215 to any gig. More is better and all.

Plus that was the only Mesa subway in stock at Sweetwater and it was used at a discount. Made the choice easy.
CUrious what you paid. I bought the SUbway when it first came out - really nice head. I don't want to love it compared to my Ampeg but it's so f'n nice.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
I’m thinking about starting a satanic gospel group, but I’ll start the set with normal music and blast the audience with devil worship half way through. I’m going to make so many friends.

Here’s a demo. Short and sweet. Obligatory “covid made me suck” disclaimer.

Praise be to the glory of Lord Morning Star.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi