Ontopic String's and Adi's gear & pedal thread

Make sure to look at the photos.
I love it when sellers slip those in. Years ago I was looking at a watch on ebay being sold by a dude I knew in FLORIDA(figures), last two pics were him naked with 2 girls. I emailed him and they were gone a few minutes later. :fly:

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and Immigrant
I love it when sellers slip those in. Years ago I was looking at a watch on ebay being sold by a dude I knew in FLORIDA(figures), last two pics were him naked with 2 girls. I emailed him and they were gone a few minutes later. :fly:

That’s a thing on Craigslist too, only hidden gems. A buddy showed me a for sale ad for a dining table and there was a door mirror in the pic. In the mirror, you could see a naked dude holding the camera taking the picture, dong and all.:p

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: adi and wetwillie
New worship leader at one of the churches I've played at. He wants to come in and change shit around. He's about to destroy the delicate balance. Never had more drama than with church bands.

Anyway I've been "invited" to play. I told the guy that I'll skip out on practice at the first chance of one of my real gigs. He didn't seem to happy about that. These guys always want the most effort for zero compensation.

New worship leader at one of the churches I've played at. He wants to come in and change shit around. He's about to destroy the delicate balance. Never had more drama than with church bands.

Anyway I've been "invited" to play. I told the guy that I'll skip out on practice at the first chance of one of my real gigs. He didn't seem to happy about that. These guys always want the most effort for zero compensation.
Always the most drama. There's a good reason for the expression, "preaching to the choir." I won't play again at a church that doesn't compensate the band members at least minimally. I CAN sign that check and drop it in the basket - if that's how I feel about it, that day. ;)

Always the most drama. There's a good reason for the expression, "preaching to the choir." I won't play again at a church that doesn't compensate the band members at least minimally. I CAN sign that check and drop it in the basket - if that's how I feel about it, that day. ;)
I'm playing one time to see what's up. Doubt I'll do it again. I already told the guy that I have no desire to be committed to a worship team in any way.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I contacted some dudes that wanted a singer for just casual home-jamming. After seeing their set list I decided(with her permission) to throw the wife under the bus claiming, "the wife says she's not putting up with that shit again!"
I need to get back to work - I get in trouble staying home.:eek:

I won't play at church unless I can do the NIB solo right before we tear into Ave Maria.
I played at one super progressive church where I was able to tear into a fully fuzzed version of At The Cross(old standard) in the solo section of some Lincoln Brewster song. Older peeps actually recognized it and started singing along.:fly: