Ontopic String's and Adi's gear & pedal thread

My roomie has been on a green kick for a few years. Not just the Starfire, but his monstrous drum set is called the Green Monster. It is a monstrosity, indeed.

It’s been in cases way too long. I’ve been tempted to set it up but just the thought of doing it makes me tired.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
My roomie has been on a green kick for a few years. Not just the Starfire, but his monstrous drum set is called the Green Monster. It is a monstrosity, indeed.

It’s been in cases way too long. I’ve been tempted to set it up but just the thought of doing it makes me tired.

Do it really slow. You don't have to do it in a day.
We'll wait.
;)

• Haha
Reactions: Immigrant
It is a nice set.
How old?
I haven't seen a Sparkle shell in any color for a while.
If I think about it I've only been around 3 drummers lately. So, what do I know?

• Gravy
  • Love
Reactions: adi and wetwillie
It is a nice set.
How old?
I haven't seen a Sparkle shell in any color for a while.
If I think about it I've only been around 3 drummers lately. So, what do I know?

I think we bought it in 2009/10. It’s only been gigged twice because it’s a serious pain in the ass to transport and set up, never mind it only worked in certain venues.

It was purchased with the idea that it could be set up in many configurations depending on gig size, but he has/had other sets that he used instead.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and Strings