Ontopic String's and Adi's gear & pedal thread

3 hours holy fuck im bad at this lol
in my defense one of the pots legs broke so i thought id wire the damn thing direct to output jack but then one of the pickup wires was too short for the control plate to shut properly so i wired it single P to volume pot to output
the rest of the time went in looking for pots that would fit but no luck need to widen the holes on the mustang control plate its made for smaller potentiometers

in my defense one of the pots legs broke so i thought id wire the damn thing direct to output jack but then one of the pickup wires was too short for the control plate to shut properly so i wired it single P to volume pot to output
the rest of the time went in looking for pots that would fit but no luck need to widen the holes on the mustang control plate its made for smaller potentiometers
Turn that volume into a no-load tone pot. That gives you the option of straight to the jack when you open it all the way up. No other knobs needed. You can use the other ones to fool people asking you to change your sound.

Turn that volume into a no-load tone pot. That gives you the option of straight to the jack when you open it all the way up. No other knobs needed. You can use the other ones to fool people asking you to change your sound.
cool ood baba imma chk that out
as of now i like this its v loud :D the peak limiter on my dbx cant handle its output and is distorting lol

Make one that turns the guitar player down and you'll be rich.

Hate when that shit happens! Breathe baba, breathe. And hugs.

• Love
  • Gravy
Reactions: adi and OOD
Hate when that shit happens! Breathe baba, breathe. And hugs.
they should at least make the pots the same size would save a lot of trouble
all done now eddie baba, its sounding good :)
very low noise floor, almost as low as the rbx375 i had

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD