Ontopic String's and Adi's gear & pedal thread

My treble side warped upright neck planing was a success , it can take a proper set up again , til the bridge slides forward again anyway .
Thinking about thinning the top for more volume .

• Gravy
Reactions: adi, OOD and nukes
My treble side warped upright neck planing was a success , it can take a proper set up again , til the bridge slides forward again anyway .
Thinking about thinning the top for more volume .
I had my fingerboard planed 20 years ago. Still holding up. 1941 Kay M1. One of the gut strings is probably older than I am.
I should sell it, my hand shape is sofa king we tah Ted.

So that inuke power amp wasn't available. It's still there on the site but when you try to buy it it's not there. Guitar Center is pure shit on all levels.

I just spent over seventy dollars to put speakons in my cabs and make a speakon cable wired in series. That stuff aint cheap for a punch of metal and plastic.

I'm pretty sure 300 watts from the portaflex 500 will power two 115s pretty well. I can even run a preamp through that head so if it works I'll be golden.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and HipHugHer
I just spent over seventy dollars to put speakons in my cabs and make a speakon cable wired in series. That stuff aint cheap for a punch of metal and plastic.

I'm pretty sure 300 watts from the portaflex 500 will power two 115s pretty well. I can even run a preamp through that head so if it works I'll be golden.

$70 + less golden, but yeah, golden.

As long as you matched the impedance properly, 300 watts into two 15s will sound like the thunder of the gods. Long ago, a 215 cab was only second in rock to the 8x10.
30 inches of air is no joke.

Honestly though if I need more than 200 watts going into a 115 the fuckers can put me through the mains. I'm not trying to destroy my ears and anymore than that ain't doing them no favors.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi