Ontopic String's and Adi's gear & pedal thread

Mail in payment with catalog page filled out in ink pen. allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery.

Vs.

Omg if I click will it be here in 2 days or 4?

I'll spare you the ridicule that would've followed that because by all measures you're a good guy.
I'm spoiled. I'm not that bad though. I could have used my free amazon prime membership to get the same strings in 2 days or less. I decided to put my money to a better company that seems to care a lot about it's costumers.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Really not trying to be a dick. Just pointing out ridiculousness when it presents itself that's all.

Got it for being a student. They probably think I'm too stupid to remember to turn it off. I have it saved in my calendar with email and text notifications. My mama ain't raised no fool.

You sure about that?

Oh I'm sure they data mined me somewhere. I've already sold my data soul. I wonder if I can get it back some how. I doubt it.

That was my point. Whenever something is "free" you're not the customer, you're the product, but you knew that

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
That was my point. Whenever something is "free" you're not the customer, you're the product, but you knew that
Yeah I know there are catches. The biggest one is probably them sending me ads based on my search history to get me to buy stuff. Too bad for them I like my sweetwater rep a lot. I'll even pay a few bucks more to not buy from Amazon. I only buy from them when it's really inconvenient for me not to.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
is this where i'm supposed to put my "i don't have enough money" posts?

all my wanted gear is synth-related though. anyone used the kaoss pad at all? thinking of picking one up used to play with it. run the minilogue through it or something.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
They've been making them since before you were born(I believe). I've had one like 10 years ago. So many different models, FFS.

yea they're on the 3+ now, but i was just gonna pick up an older one off craigslist or something. i've heard the actual user experience is far from perfect but the functionality is great.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I've been going on TB a little bit in ninja mode. Some of the gig stories are alright. Can't say I care for the rest. That place seems to have died down a lot.