GAY STOP The Puffy Nipplez Hate

I didn't think it was sexual. but I know weirdos could perceive it that way...not helena....but you know like creepers.

it has a sexual feel to YOU but not the child.
how does this pic impact the child in a negative way
why do YOU have sexual feels about this pic?
Why do you care if I disagree? Seriously I think it's a bad pic to post so no need to scold me for my opinion. Not everyone has to agree in life.

I think it looks like the kid is playing with himself and not in an innocent way. Doesn't look like he's sleeping and really not something I want to see. My opinion on this one coming from a mom who got a pic of her son sleeping while giving us "the finger" So I have a sense of humor, but this one felt like it crossed a line.

there's just a lot of weirdos on the internet....I would maybe post it to my friends and family like on facebook where I control who sees it, no biggie though. if he likes it that's cool
there are tons of weirdos on the internet. true.

like when you post a pic of your son holding a cat and the cat looks scared or whatever how stupid are the people that think. OMG THAT KID IS PROBABLY A CAT KILLER AND IS TRYNNA FINGER THE HOUSE CAT

?

stupid right? the picture was not posted with malicious intent its the dumb people who read crap into it

Why do you care if I disagree? Seriously I think it's a bad pic to post so no need to scold me for my opinion. Not everyone has to agree in life.

I think it looks like the kid is playing with himself and not in an innocent way. Doesn't look like he's sleeping and really not something I want to see. My opinion on this one coming from a mom who got a pic of her son sleeping while giving us "the finger" So I have a sense of humor, but this one felt like it crossed a line.
im not scolding you so chill.
I'm simply trying to understand YOUR logic of such an innocent picture.
we are just having a discussion.

you think I'm trolling?!?

wow....I think you need a nap
Seriously shut up. You're obnoxious as hell.

im not scolding you so chill.
I'm simply trying to understand YOUR logic of such an innocent picture.
we are just having a discussion.
Wasn't upset by it at all really. It just didn't sit well with me when I saw it. Just a gut feeling for some reason it bothered me as it didn't feel all innocent. But we all have different views and since JCC & wifey didn't care, why should I?

Seriously shut up. You're obnoxious as hell.

Wasn't upset by it at all really. It just didn't sit well with me when I saw it. Just a gut feeling for some reason it bothered me as it didn't feel all innocent. But we all have different views and since JCC & wifey didn't care, why should I?

babe im not talking about the "care" aspect of this topic
I'm just trying to understand how you assume the pic is sexual.
first thing i saw was a little boy with his hands down his pants like al bundy and i laughed.

its humanly impossible for baby to be sitting there masturbating as he is just way too young .
if he was a teen then sure even if he was 9 or 10 i can see where you're coming from. but this kid is literally fresh off diapers.

so why do YOU have these thoughts in your head instead of seeing it for what it is, which is an INNOCENT pic of a BABY