GAY STOP The Puffy Nipplez Hate

What if I disagree to agree? Can I earn my drama llama?
No you have to get all bitchy to everyone and then pretend you were the one being attacked and then tell us to take a nap or something. That will earn you one genuine drama llama award.

No you have to get all bitchy to everyone and then pretend you were the one being attacked and then tell us to take a nap or something. That will earn you one genuine drama llama award.
Well then fuck you telling me what I have to do. Who made you the boss of me? How about you go outside every once in a while and get off your chunky ass for a few minutes. Fucking coming over here and trying to belittle me. This is my house, bitch.

Well then fuck you telling me what I have to do. Who made you the boss of me? How about you go outside every once in a while and get off your chunky ass for a few minutes. Fucking coming over here and trying to belittle me. This is my house, bitch.
Hey that was good.

Now when I tell you that I wasn't directing my comments at you, you need to really lay it on....

Hey that was good.

Now when I tell you that I wasn't directing my comments at you, you need to really lay it on....
I don't know if I can do this. I never passed my creative writing course in high school. I mean I did, with a D-. I wrote a story about an albino alligator that lived in the swamps of Alaska. According to the teacher that story wasn't very good because there are no swamps in Alaska and I was like you know what? I don't care. This is my story and you can't tell me what to do.

• Gravy
Reactions: CletusJones
I don't know if I can do this. I never passed my creative writing course in high school. I mean I did, with a D-. I wrote a story about an albino alligator that lived in the swamps of Alaska. According to the teacher that story wasn't very good because there are no swamps in Alaska and I was like you know what? I don't care. This is my story and you can't tell me what to do.
Omg I got As in writing

I'll give you an A for effort but C- in execution.

You were so close padawan, so close...

Though seriously I loved writing. Probably why I still write novels here.