GAY STOP The Puffy Nipplez Hate

I wasn't uppity and I wasn't bitchy to you. Drama boy that you are just chose to take it that way.

You need more material because your insults and whatever you try to do to rile people up are like ZZZZZZZZZZ SNORE!
I didn't make drama out of it....I even quoted you and laughed saying that my wife posted it on facebook.

I didn't start up with you over your comment. I don't care. Rhino brings it up today and said he heard I was getting shit on for it...Keeeekeeee asks by who...I say you and april and jlynn......and I'm the bad guy here?

You need to look at this situation again.

and to clean any dingle berries chilling there
My dog got into the box of tampons and apparently ate one and the string didnt digest, so he just had a dingleberry hangin on by the string just walking around with dangly poop. when i laughed at him i could have sworn he was embarrassed.

I ignored the comment about your wife for a reason. You think it's fine to post and I don't. So no need to respond since I really don't care.

These comments were directed at Kiki for asking. Not you. But yet you had to start up again, so how about this? If I don't address you, stop making it all about you Carly.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
I ignored the comment about your wife for a reason. You think it's fine to post so why do I care? I don't. No need to respond.

These comments were directed at Kiki for asking. Not you. But yet you had to start up again, so how about this? If I don't address you, stop making it all about you Carly.
right....and I never said shit negatively about your comment

so don't think I'm trying to troll or start drama

I was asked a question, I gave an answer

this is not about me....frankly, you going off on me about this is ridiculious

The post to me came off at first like you were saying that *I* am a perv for seeing it as a bit sexual. That's what bugged me and why I called you out on that. Which I realize now is not what you were doing. Sorry for that though really. I just read you wrong in your intent.

Again I wouldn't post it for the safety of my child. That's it. I wasn't trying to be all uppity like he was saying it just bugged me because I know what pervs think when they see that kind of thing. Like I'd see that kind of pic in their collection.

Though to clarify I don't think the one who took the pic was a perv either, just felt like a creepy person would get off on it from that point of view.
understood.

i remember a few years ago Juli freaked about a pic of her daughter doing the splits up against a door frame and i was thinking wow that pic is so inappropriate for the spank bank of a child molestor.
i also understood that julis daughter didn't have a bad intentions with her pose or pic but i worried about the pervs out there.

i see where you're coming from but was trying to understand what you posted that you thought it had a sexual feel to it when OP didn't have a sexual intent

anyhoooo we've discussed this enough. lets agree to disagree my beloved fabio xoxo

understood.

i remember a few years ago Juli freaked about a pic of her daughter doing the splits up against a door frame and i was thinking wow that pic is so inappropriate for the spank bank of a child molestor.
i also understood that julis daughter didn't have a bad intentions with her pose or pic but i worried about the pervs out there.

i see where you're coming from but was trying to understand what you posted that you thought it had a sexual feel to it when OP didn't have a sexual intent

anyhoooo we've discussed this enough. lets agree to disagree my beloved fabio xoxo
OMG I remember that one. I didn't post at the time but Luis showed me everything. I didn't feel that one was as bad but totally got why it was bad to post in public. So yeah this kind of falls under the same thing for me.

Definitely good with agreeing to disagree on this one with you (or anyone).

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
OMG I remember that one. I didn't post at the time but Luis showed me everything. I didn't feel that one was as bad but totally got why it was bad to post in public. So yeah this kind of falls under the same thing for me.

Definitely good with agreeing to disagree on this one with you (or anyone).
i love you fabio

• Gravy
Reactions: helenabear