Stolen Money

i def. would have called him out in front of the waiter.

thats bullshit, that reflects badly on you as well, quilt by association.

i have no problem confronting people especially when they do things like this, on in anyway put other peoples safety or possesions in any sort of risk.

:lol: that's exactly what I would do. unless the friend was a female but if one of my friends ripped off a server like that I'd bust him in the noggin right in front of everyone and embarrass the hell out of him. you just don't do that.

riiiight

:lol: that's exactly what I would do. unless the friend was a female but if one of my friends ripped off a server like that I'd bust him in the noggin right in front of everyone and embarrass the hell out of him. you just don't do that.

riiiight
sure thing chuck norris :p

So what, you don’t think women should be treated the same for petty theft? :p
me != law enforcement :tard:
More importantly though, I am saying you wouldn’t. BeeRad doesn’t seem to know him. So were talking hitting a complete stranger here, because of something you don’t actually know happened, but you think happened because he had the pen.

I'm calling yo out. Unless zengirl comes and says random violence is your bag, which she never has and the whole 4 years I've been reading your posts does not point to that behavior at all. If you were maybe 20 years older or one of my more uniquely pathologic friends I'd say sure, possible, but you aren’t.

In my experience the average person in a social situation will do anything to avoid embarrassment or unwanted attention. This means even if they see something they detest, short of maybe a passive aggressive "look", they will do nothing overt or attention attracting. The obvious example of this is the OP in this thread. No slight on BeeRad of course because nearly anyone who acts outside these bounds will be viewed as a social retard regardless of the justifiability of their actions.
riiiight
sure thing chuck norris :p

you're both retards :lol: of course I would, I've given kidane a bloody lip for calling my ex a spic to my face. retards, I'm not suggesting I'd beat someone to a bloody pulp for this but a quick smak on the back of the head to remind him he's a douchebag is not uncalled for

Last edited:
You should've gone out to car and brought a bat back in, then hit him with it.

and people claim that violence never solves anything. I guarantee if either of our solutions were employed the fucker would never again steal another tip

This is actually a reference to another one of Beerad's posts where he claimed that someone offended his "girl" while in a club so he walked out to his car, got a bat, walked right back in (I'm assuming past club security) then beat the gentlemen in question with the bat without thereafter going to jail for assault with a deadly weapon or any other negative consequence for that matter.

Last edited:
you're both retards :lol: of course I would, I've given kidane a bloody lip for calling my ex a spic to my face. retards, I'm not suggesting I'd beat someone to a bloody pulp for this but a quick smak on the back of the head to remind him he's a douchebag is not uncalled for
Violence solves problems.

Good to know.

This is actually a reference to another one of Beerad's posts where he claimed that someone offended his "girl" while in a club so he walked out to his car, got a bat, walked right back in (I'm assuming past club security) then beat the gentlemen in question with the bat without thereafter going to jail for assault with a deadly weapon or any other negative consequence for that matter.
:lol:

Didnt walk past security, guy attacked me while I was holding the bat OUTSIDE telling him to back off, "offended his girl" is a little different than throwing her off a chair and smashing her face into the ground making her run our screaming and bloody.

The cops did come after the incident was well over and the bartenders said they didnt know who was fighting. I dont lie so I dont like being accused of it. If you would like to talk to the person, his name is Drew and since we recently made up over the loss of a mutual friend I am sure I can set something up for you :tard:

Didnt walk past security, guy attacked me while I was holding the bat OUTSIDE telling him to back off, "offended his girl" is a little different than throwing her off a chair and smashing her face into the ground making her run our screaming and bloody.

The cops did come after the incident was well over and the bartenders said they didnt know who was fighting. I dont lie so I dont like being accused of it. If you would like to talk to the person, his name is Drew and since we recently made up over the loss of a mutual friend I am sure I can set something up for you :tard:

Yes, I'd like very much to talk to a complete stranger about an event that may or may not have happened but regardless has absolutely not influence on my life going forward whatsoever. That TOTALLY makes sense.

I dont fight unless the situation absolutely calls for it, in that case it did. I will do anything to defend a woman who gets punched or is bleeding from the actions of a male.

Yes, I'd like very much to talk to a complete stranger about an event that may or may not have happened but regardless has absolutely not influence on my life going forward whatsoever. That TOTALLY makes sense.

Well than dont try to call me out like it was bullshit.

who the fuck keeps a bat in their car in the first place? wtf is wrong with you people? :lol:

I keep a little metal one in my car for protection, its just a half size one. I used to get into a lot of bad things when I was younger, nothing I am proud of.

It is actually at my parents house now with my "storage" stuff that I couldnt take on my last move. My dad just last week asked why there was a bat with dents in it in the garage :fly: