What youre doing to me
When you dont believe a word I say?

We cant go on together
With suspicious minds
And we cant build our dreams
On suspicious minds

So, if an old friend I know
Drops by to say hello
Would I still see suspicion in your eyes?

Here we go again
Asking where Ive been
You cant see these tears are real
Im crying

We cant go on together
With suspicious minds
And be cant build our dreams
On suspicious minds

Oh let our love survive
Or dry the tears from your eyes
Lets dont let a good thing die

When honey, you know
Ive never lied to you
Mmm yeah, yeah

Were caught in a trap
blah blah blah

4554582e829ac1bd.jpg

sorry just really wanted to use that, haha

I dont fight unless the situation absolutely calls for it, in that case it did. I will do anything to defend a woman who gets punched or is bleeding from the actions of a male.

Bleeding and punches are both so inexact, I don't know why the male would want to do it in the first place. Plus after she gets cut, do you have any idea how long it is before you can hurt her there again safely? God, takes forever. Just a little less force and you can raise a nice welt, and it's gone in a few days. You can spank a welt again, too.

What's worse is you really want her to be safe, but you really want to just hurt her, so you sit there all day convincing yourself not to go grab her and get out the handcuffs and don't get shit done. By the time it's night you've worked yourself into a froth and just grab her and tie her up to see if it's good, and I mean it's alright, but then you don't really hurt her and try and do something else and it's just lame. But you get off anyway and thank god, so then at least you can sleep.

But now she's looking at you funny and she doesn't really want to say it but she wishes you had just hurt her too, but she also really wants to be safe, so. Or worse if she's just straight-out mad at you. God, you'd think it would be easier to have a submissive mad at you, but no, somehow it's worse, in a way I can't even explain, a hundred times worse.

But anyway ... back to my original thought, it's so inexact, completely against the point of the whole thing. You're not in control of yourself, how are you going to feel in control of her? How will you make her sure that you are? The real high is not when you have authority, but when your authority is unquestionable. Much better to demonstrate in a precise manner that whatever you want happens. That's why nobody really uses a whip for anything but show, well not a whip like an Indiana Jones whip at least.

Good show making them stop at that point though, it's important to hold off and have proper safety. Sometimes if it's small enough you can you just clean it out and bandage it and keep going, though.

so were saying beerad is pulling shit out his ass?

well beerads my boy, and if he says it happened, then i believe him 100%. and if it happens again, ill be more than happy to be right by his side. :p