Steven Seagal rules, who's with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BigDov said:
I'm productless today so guess again. He's a greasy sausage-fingered fat ass.

Speaking of- April, why aren't you all of this greasy fucker's tip???
Grease... where's the grease?

This Picture makes me laugh out loud...WORD...

halfpastdead15wa.jpg

BigDov said:
Look at the sheen on his forehead, that slicked back hair....... screw the acting, he should be a poster boy for Jiffy Lube.
Oh, I was hoping for a cup of leftover french fry grease to wash down this 15lb turkey I just ate. =\

Nemo said:
:fly: Alas, I have not lost 20lbs. :lol:

You're an infrequent Buddhist, admit it, you don't even know what sanskrit is.

Oh snap Fatty McBeef in the house. All that weight has gone to your chest. :hi2u: :boobies: :hi2u:

I'm actually way more frequent, reading every day, listening to tons of Dharma teachings on the iPod at work. I have sanskrit in my skin woman, I know what it is. :mad:

Baron Von Awesome said:
Oh snap Fatty McBeef in the house. All that weight has gone to your chest. :hi2u: :boobies: :hi2u:

I'm actually way more frequent, reading every day, listening to tons of Dharma teachings on the iPod at work. I have sanskrit in my skin woman, I know what it is. :mad:

:lol: Some of it sure.... :)

I'm impressed, something musta changed a lot, you did fuck all like a year ago. :p Yeah I know, you think I'd forget that?

I took Aikido for several years. The guy who taught it to me had, at one point, actually trained at Steven Segal's Aikido dojo. Apparently, he's not a very compassionate guy and would send my teacher home bleeding, brusied or broken after every session.

Nemo said:
:lol: Some of it sure.... :)

I'm impressed, something musta changed a lot, you did fuck all like a year ago. :p Yeah I know, you think I'd forget that?

You're not fat, shut up. :)

At some point I have to take it seriously, it's been a gradual thing, and I still skip doign stuff to play computer games, then feel guilty. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.