Steven Seagal rules, who's with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Millions said:
I took Aikido for several years. The guy who taught it to me had, at one point, actually trained at Steven Segal's Aikido dojo. Apparently, he's not a very compassionate guy and would send my teacher home bleeding, brusied or broken after every session.

Such is the way of the dragon young one...

Nemo said:
Well I'm sorry you're getting that vibe from him but really, his whole aura insinuates he turned up on shoot to kick some villain ass.

His aura does not escape the layer of grease on his skin- that "aura" you're seeing is just a reflection.

Baron Von Awesome said:
You're not fat, shut up. :)

At some point I have to take it seriously, it's been a gradual thing, and I still skip doign stuff to play computer games, then feel guilty. :(

Never said I was fat fat.

Fair enough, well good luck with that, glad I never was a gamer (completed sonic 2 twice today). Not sure Buddhisms my kinda thing right now anyway, I think the way of drugs is more appealing.

Nemo said:
Never said I was fat fat.

Fair enough, well good luck with that, glad I never was a gamer (completed sonic 2 twice today). Not sure Buddhisms my kinda thing right now anyway, I think the way of drugs is more appealing.

Enjoy your drugs, but always remember the words of Steven Seagal: "Please pass me another bacon wrapped shrimp."

Nemo said:
Such is the way of the dragon young one...

Dragon? How very cliche of you, madam. It's mongoose now. Way of the mongoose!

my.php

Status
Not open for further replies.