Steven Seagal rules, who's with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
April23 said:
This is NOT hot.

38a.jpg

Nemo, lay off the hallucinogenic drugs plz.

Oh it is, way hot. :drool:

You know I was reading today going on the pill changes womens perceptions of what's attractive. How weird is that?

Nemo said:
Oh it is, way hot. :drool:

You know I was reading today going on the pill changes womens perceptions of what's attractive. How weird is that?
I read that different times of the month changes what you think is attractive. Supposedly closer to ovulation makes you want rugged men.

hehe, i guess you could say today i'm looking very "rugged" lol, that or i just need to shave...

Nemo said:
There's nothing unhealthy about lusting after a man who could poke you so hard you'd go through a house. :drool:

Poke you with what? What's he gonna do? Roll up some fat and make a prehensile appendage out of it??? Find a recent picture of that doughball and come back.

Nemo said:
:lol: Quit being jealous because this chink could kick your ass so hard youd have an anal period for 3MONTHS. Yeah, how would that feel huh???

I'm not jealous of anybody who's body excretes enough slippery liquid fluids to pack his own wheel bearings with sweetheart.

Nemo said:
Oh you are so jealous. It's because Stevie doesn't have to use product, grease comes naturally to him, isn't it????

I'm productless today so guess again. He's a greasy sausage-fingered fat ass.

Speaking of- April, why aren't you all of this greasy fucker's tip???

Nemo said:
You were sexy before. :hi2u::lol:

I believe it was lama tulka, quit twisting my words you stupid tibettan-wannabe. :rolleyes:

Woah hey there. :hi2u: :pics: :sucky:

It really is tulku lama, but I dont' recongnize him as one. I am only a Buddhist to make myself look deep and intense to chicks.

Nemo said:
You know that's funny cos I had a dream last week that I was princess leia and I was dating Chewwy and he was a demon in bed. What a romantic.
You seem pretty scary sexually..

True Story.

Status
Not open for further replies.