State of UF

I've had orgasims and not cum and it felt awesome but my wife was pised. She thought i was faking it or something. I tried to explain but she just thinks I'm talking shit. Sometimes I just can't win.

a719_bm.gif

Yah but you can get laid every night though, us single folk gotta go out fishin

I keep catchin dog fish too

After 5 years or so of marriage and having a kid things change. The married guys at home have to try harder than the single guys trying to pick up strangers. With single guys enough booze and you're getting laid. Married guys with enough chores, romantic gestures, flattery, and possibly alcohol you may have a chance.

But waking up to your best friend everyday is s great trade off.

After 5 years or so of marriage and having a kid things change. The married guys at home have to try harder than the single guys trying to pick up strangers. With single guys enough booze and you're getting laid. Married guys with enough chores, romantic gestures, flattery, and possibly alcohol you may have a chance.

Awwwwwwwwww

At what year did the sex drop off?

Yeah, I can have Elliot or Dave crash on the couch if I wanna see my best friend in the morning. I dont think I could ever handle married life but I have always felt that way. I guess its just not for some people.

I couldnt imagine being with a woman and not having a strong healthy sex life. Not saying that is the only thing or even a large chunk but it is definitly a must.

I agree, just saying that getting married because you want easy sex is probably not the wisest idea. :p