State of UF

Cum in the eye is no laughing matter.

a247.gif

I couldnt imagine being with a woman and not having a strong healthy sex life. Not saying that is the only thing or even a large chunk but it is definitly a must.

A healthly sex life is definitely important, but that doesn't mean getting laid every night. As life happens, that doesn't necessarily mean getting laid every week. Although when it that happens, fly always seems to show up, then Knyte doesn't push the matter for a while.

A healthly sex life is definitely important, but that doesn't mean getting laid every night. As life happens, that doesn't necessarily mean getting laid every week. Although when it that happens, fly always seems to show up, then Knyte doesn't push the matter for a while.

He and I play tennis together, there's nothing wrong with that.

:shifty:

:D

Like I said, it doesnt have to be a major part and/or every single night but I could never imagine putting it to the side. But again, I'm mid 20's so my opinion or thoughts on the matter dont really call actual fact into the picture.

:D

Like I said, it doesnt have to be a major part and/or every single night but I could never imagine putting it to the side. But again, I'm mid 20's so my opinion or thoughts on the matter dont really call actual fact into the picture.

I'm totally with you on that...the lovin' has got to be there as well as the rest