State of UF

Has there been any interest or discussion in a UF "for sale/wanted to buy" sub-forum? UselessFleamarket for a name?

there aren't really enough people here to sustain decent activity in subforums...they've been tried and haven't worked

Has there been any interest or discussion in a UF "for sale/wanted to buy" sub-forum? UselessFleamarket for a name?

That would be a dam good idea, kinda like a classified. But then again who knows if Fly wants to deal with that "could be" drama. Then again he could just put a note at the top that he has nothing to do with sales.

I would browse a "Classifieds" section.

with our amount of active users there would be about 3 threads per month if lucky...not much browsing to be done there

edit: makes more sense to put them in the main forum because you get more eyes...if we had 20k users it might be a different story

Last edited:
I feel like no one puts 100% into this forum anymore - most of you have whored yourself out to OT, a forum that can go fuck itself anyway

You're right.

I'm majorly guilty of that, between work and the crushing depression of losing 'nev.....

IF YOU'LL BE MY SMILEYNEV
I CAN BE YOUR LOOOONG LOOOOST PAAAAAL
I CAN CALL YOU NEVIN
NEVIN WHEN YOU CALL ME, YOU CAN CAAAAAAAL MEEEEEEEE MALLLLLLLLL

You're right.

I'm majorly guilty of that, between work and the crushing depression of losing 'nev.....

I CAN CALL YOU NEVIN

yeah like what the fuck have you been up to? scuba? you been swimming? you been putting on that water proof suit and getting all wet and deep somewhere? Been swimming around fishes? Have you? Yeah? How about that? How you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice litte story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for 3 years? Huh? Gotta, gotta compelling protaganist? Yeah? Gotta obstacle for him to overcome? Huh? Gotta story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time? Huh? Yea, talking about that 3 years ago. Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? At the end your main character is richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah? ... No, no, you deserve some time off from UF.

You're right.

I CAN CALL YOU NEVIN

:lol:

'nev walks down the street
He says why am I soft in the middle now
Why am I soft in the middle
Must be all of those hot donuts
I gobble those cheddarwursts
I want a shot at Han Solo
Don't want to end up a bear meal
In a bear wasteland
Malibu Malibu
Hotdogs in the gas station
Gone away my Wookie doll
Mr. ChikkenNoodul ChikkenNoodul
Write StarWars Fanfic with me
You know I don't find this stuff amusing anymore
If you'll be my smileynev
I can be your long lost pal
I can call you Nevin
And Nevin when you call me
You can call me Mal

yeah like what the fuck have you been up to? scuba? you been swimming? you been putting on that water proof suit and getting all wet and deep somewhere? Been swimming around fishes? Have you? Yeah? How about that? How you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice litte story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for 3 years? Huh? Gotta, gotta compelling protaganist? Yeah? Gotta obstacle for him to overcome? Huh? Gotta story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time? Huh? Yea, talking about that 3 years ago. Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? At the end your main character is richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah? ... No, no, you deserve some time off from UF.

I giggled.

wow. i'd bet you know how to talk dirty reeeeeeeeeeeeal good. :hi2u:

Guys, I haven't forgotten about some of the things mentioned here. Some changes will be coming slowly, as my personal life is a little crazy right now. I'm moving us to a new server, plus have other upgrades and shit to implement.

Gimme some time. Hopefully, a brand new server will fix some of the issues that people have. Additionally, I hope that the youtube links are now fixed for dbzeag.