Starbucks is awesome

We should get a UF contest going...

Starbucks white-out challenge!!!!

2088478180_7c4cf3f28f_m.jpg

I like my coffee like I like my men, strong and dark. Starbucks is wasted on me.

first time i went there the guy i was with was like "here, get a caramel frappacino"

...everytime i've been ever since that day, i've gotten a caramel frappacino simply becuase i dont know what the rest of the shit is.

...i still kinda feel gay saying "large caramel frappacino please", but at least i'm a rebel and refuse to say "grande" or whatever

first time i went there the guy i was with was like "here, get a caramel frappacino"

...everytime i've been ever since that day, i've gotten a caramel frappacino simply becuase i dont know what the rest of the shit is.

...i still kinda feel gay saying "large caramel frappacino please", but at least i'm a rebel and refuse to say "grande" or whatever

Wait until you get the wanker who tells you "Oh, I'm sorry sir but we don't have a large size here."

Wait until you get the wanker who tells you "Oh, I'm sorry sir but we don't have a large size here."

i'll say "oh nevermind then" and walk out. i've quit giving business to stupid shits like that and it feels really good.

ill tell them i'm going to the starbucks next door becuase they DO have a large size.

i dont know enough about coffee in general to know what the half-in-half dispenser is or what it does :(
you don't have to know coffee, you just have to have visited the dairy aisle of your grocery store. half-and-half is half cream and half milk. it's one step down the fat ladder from cream.

just got back from the office of a guy i'm doing some drafting for. he prepared me a cappuccino. I have now had more caffeine in one morning than i've consumed in the last month. i'm VIBRATING.

(the starbucks latte was better than the cappuccino)

I'm pretty sure the caffeine content in a single shot of espresso (therefore a cappuccino) is the same as a regular cup of coffee.

you don't have to know coffee, you just have to have visited the dairy aisle of your grocery store. half-and-half is half cream and half milk. it's one step down the fat ladder from cream.

you make the assumption i shop for food at places other than the wendy's drive through my good friend.