Starbucks is awesome

it's not a neckbeard, is it?

really though, beards are awesome. i grew one for the first time ever this winter, and i'm totally making it a tradition now.

MY FACE IS SO FUCKING WARM.
you can be hip too then, but you'll need a starbucks.

I had some kinda white chocolate crazy ass coffee a couple weeks back from starbucks. I went with a "pro bucker" that knew how to order, thank god cause that shits annoying.

I had some kinda white chocolate crazy ass coffee a couple weeks back from starbucks. I went with a "pro bucker" that knew how to order, thank god cause that shits annoying.
:lol: at "pro bucker". i know what you're talking about. i feel noobish, but am branching out. this is the first time i asked for something special, which was the vanilla in my latte. then i almost screwed it all up by putting cream and sugar in it. at the last minute i remembered that "latte" means "already has milk" and that the vanilla was probably already sweet as hell. it was delicious all by itseld.

How fucking tough can it be to order coffee. Fuck's sake. Look Menu, pick item, answer questions. Fizzle, swoosh, pour, done.

Only pretentious fgts want to be able to go in and spout off a twenty word titled coffee to look like they are better than everyone else.

Yes Hi, I will take a Double Ristretto Venti Nonfat Organic Chocolate Brownie Frappuccino Extra Hot with Foam and Whipped Cream Upside Down Double Blended