Starbucks is awesome

This is the equivalent of getting caught taking a dump in a public place (parking lot, park, fly's bedroom) and being proud of it instead of embarrassed. Stop behaving like a fucking animal.
there are Nescafe coffee machines that make a damn good cup of coffee. i can never manage to make it taste that good at home though.

true story: a guy my dad used to teach with would get his coffee fix many, many times throughout the day by running into the staff room, putting four teaspoons of instant coffee in a mug while he ran the hot water, filling the mug halfway with hot water, filling it the other half with cream and sugar, and heading back to class.

he eventually had a massive heart attack.

there are Nescafe coffee machines that make a damn good cup of coffee. i can never manage to make it taste that good at home though.

true story: a guy my dad used to teach with would get his coffee fix many, many times throughout the day by running into the staff room, putting four teaspoons of instant coffee in a mug while he ran the hot water, filling the mug halfway with hot water, filling it the other half with cream and sugar, and heading back to class.

he eventually had a massive heart attack.

When I was a teenager I would often take a spoonful of instant coffee, and then a spoonful of sugar. No water.

i went to starbucks and completely forgot what y'all told me to try. i'mma write it down for my next visit.

weird thing though, i was at the drive through and asked for + protein and the guy said i had to come inside.

Theac is an elitest coffee snob. :fly:

I like to think they've just all burned their tastebuds out from smoking. That, or they don't care about the flavor, they just want the boost. In that case, just take some Vivarin.

To me, coffee is one of those things that when its good, its amazing. When its bad, its like drinking mud brewed with piss.

To me, coffee is one of those things that when its good, its amazing. When its bad, its like drinking mud brewed with piss.

I made the mistake of trying to drink some of the coffee they brew here in the break room and almost gagged. Dunno if it was the water, the coffee itself, or the fact that the coffee maker looked like it hadnt been cleaned since the Reagan administration , but it tasted like itd been strained through an old pair of sweatsocks.
I just bring my own coffee in a thermos now.

yeah
I made the mistake of trying to drink some of the coffee they brew here in the break room and almost gagged. Dunno if it was the water, the coffee itself, or the fact that the coffee maker looked like it hadnt been cleaned since the Reagan administration , but it tasted like itd been strained through an old pair of sweatsocks.
I just bring my own coffee in a thermos now.
we used to brew coffee in a cheapass coffee maker and it tasted terrible. now when i drink coffee at the office each mug is brewed fresh in a Miele coffee maker. Those thing are bitchin.