Movie Star Wars 101

it's an innate behavior in animals to play fight amongst your litter mates as a form of training but one could argue we should be above that given the ability to reason. kids have probably been playing cops and robbers of one sort or other since the dawn of time though which is pretty much a direct correlation

I'm not sure what this is pertaining to.

Please enlighten us all on how you know exactly what your kid needs to grow up as an intelligent, successful, pacifist adult.

Who says he needs to grow up like that? He needs to avoid harming others, and survive. What I would like for him is to also be successful and intelligent.

You're being stupid.

This. I know my kids better than anybody else and know what sets them off and what motivates them. I am the absolute best person to determine what is best for them to help them grow into the best adults they can, just like pork soda is for his kid and Kiki is for Kiko. Doesn't mean we have guaranteed results but chances are we'll manage to do just fine. Also what works for one of my kids doesn't always work for one of the others so I will treat them differently to cater to their personality and tendencies.

This. I know my kids better than anybody else and know what sets them off and what motivates them. I am the absolute best person to determine what is best for them to help them grow into the best adults they can, just like pork soda is for his kid and Kiki is for Kiko. Doesn't mean we have guaranteed results but chances are we'll manage to do just fine. Also what works for one of my kids doesn't always work for one of the others so I will treat them differently to cater to their personality and tendencies.

But intelligence isn't something you can teach, as what fly posted.

I want my son to grow up to be a responsible, respectful man who will be successful, happy and all that good stuff.
How do I get him there?
By guiding him and making sure he stays on the right path.
How do I do that?
By not being a shitty parent cuz it all rests on ME.

But intelligence isn't something you can teach, as what fly posted.

What? I can teach my children how to learn and nourish a desire for that and that will lead to intelligence. Some people may be naturally brighter than others but isn't intelligence just a measure of what you know? Practically everything about humans is something we know cause we were taught by someone else.

I want my son to grow up to be a responsible, respectful man who will be successful, happy and all that good stuff.
How do I get him there?
By guiding him and making sure he stays on the right path.
How do I do that?
By not being a shitty parent cuz it all rests on ME.

Said very well Kiki.

Statistically speaking, there is absolutely no difference between and good parents and mediocre parents, as far as raising a successful, functioning adult. As long as Duke isn't buttfucking your child, nature wins every time. So what you think is right really doesn't matter.

No, you tard. You can teach KNOWLEDGE.

You can teach both. I can teach someone how to reason, I can teach someone how to comprehend, I can teach someone how to apply their knowledge. Intelligence can be taught.