Thread Stage 5 Clinger v2021

Did the car at least miss your house?
had a really cool photo of the electric bill for 2k from my landlady she stuck to my door. Havent had heat in two months and she keeps turning the hot water off bit yeah, blame the tenets

so shes been texting me with small talk...

why do you work so much?
why dont you enjoy life?

sorry I dont find "chilling" in a 2 star motel as "enjoying life"
sorry I dont find it fun to take my car to a parking lot to meet other people and talk and hang out and smoke cigarettes like im 17
sorry I dont find asking people to illegally insure my car in order for me to door dash as a life goal

everything about her stupid questions irritate me

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
so shes been texting me with small talk...

why do you work so much?
why dont you enjoy life?

sorry I dont find "chilling" in a 2 star motel as "enjoying life"
sorry I dont find it fun to take my car to a parking lot to meet other people and talk and hang out and smoke cigarettes like im 17
sorry I dont find asking people to illegally insure my car in order for me to door dash as a life goal

everything about her stupid questions irritate me
You should block her.

I did wake up to a girl I thought ghosted me drunk spanglishing me something about regretting leaving.

she asked me "why haven't you blocked me" this must mean you like me
im like ok ill block you now then

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
THAT IS WHAT EVERYONE HAS BEEN TELLING YOU

The point is to make a choice. Also I think you can turn off read receipts in WhatsApp now but I cant find the setting.

Last edited:
THAT IS WHAT EVERYONE HAS BEEN TELLING YOU

The point is to make a choice. Also I think you can turn off read receipts in WhatsApp now but I cant find the setting.

i just said that to her in jest
anyway she asked me “where do you see yourself in 10 years, what will make you happy “

like some scissors sister interview.
like what does she want to hear? i want 10 million dollars and a mansion in exotic Tampa

just irritates me OR i’m just in one of those moods.
anyways i answered with “sorry i’m not up for these philosophical questions, it’s been a long day (of me working and contributing to society), im just vegging out and watching tv”

“sooooo watcha watchiiiiing” ??

so i just closed the convo and out my phone down and kept watching my show

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers