Thread Stage 5 Clinger v2021

i just said that to her in jest
anyway she asked me “where do you see yourself in 10 years, what will make you happy “

like some scissors sister interview.
like what does she want to hear? i want 10 million dollars and a mansion in exotic Tampa

just irritates me OR i’m just in one of those moods.
anyways i answered with “sorry i’m not up for these philosophical questions, it’s been a long day (of me working and contributing to society), im just vegging out and watching tv”

“sooooo watcha watchiiiiing” ??

so i just closed the convo and out my phone down and kept watching my show
You sound like a shitty James Bond villan.

10 MILLION dollars.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia and Domon
James Bond goes up against Sausage Fingers in Quantum of Fivehead.

See Bond fight Sausage Fingers' bad guy HammerDick! Swoon as Bond seduces Sausage Fingers and her mystery companion (both! At the same time!) Prepare for an epic adventure spanning exotic Tampa, St Pete, and far flung Plant City!

Don't miss this summer's most epic spy thriller Quantum of Fivehead!

james bond GIF

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Or introduce them to each other. Let them both know there's competition.
Get multiple offers I always say.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
i think ceo would lose his shit more over a lesbian lover than a male lover

he was always weird about that
Really? I always told my ex if she could find a woman that could handle her crazy to have at it. (She was absolute trash at talking to women)

Really? I always told my ex if she could find a woman that could handle her crazy to have at it. (She was absolute trash at talking to women)

he was super insecure about me and other girls and i will never understand why.

one time a friend of mine who i had messed around with LONG before i met him showed up at my birthday party at a bar and he lost LOST his shit.
like he ruined the whole night with his rage. all because she was there (with her new BF)

weirdo

he was super insecure about me and other girls and i will never understand why.

one time a friend of mine who i had messed around with LONG before i met him showed up at my birthday party at a bar and he lost LOST his shit.
like he ruined the whole night with his rage. all because she was there (with her new BF)

weirdo
Paige literally lost my car keys "hanging out" with some bitch in our apartment building. Then wouldnt call her the next day to get them back and I ended up having to have a new set made cause I didn't know exactly which apartment it was and she wouldnt tell me.