Thread Stage 5 Clinger v2021

Nah, prosperity gospel is the belief that God rewards people with wealth/power. It's why churches (especially catholic ones) are often built with so much grandeur, to project power and (looted) wealth. The power structure that is the catholic church is quite disgusting. It's also a general undercurrent of our society, as religion reflects culture.

I brought it up because it seems as though a few people here are conflating money with goodness or value.
Uh, it took us almost 200 years to accept a Catholic president and then we killed him.

• Sad
Reactions: NukesII
1642568688840.png
lolololol

Ok so obvious scam. I finally found the russians. Allegedly owns a salon and so on. Insta worthy photos is an obvious red flag. Also you are talking to the dude with pics of dogs and guns for a profile. Even if it were legit you didn't pick very carefully because my only pics are in uniform or carharrt. I've made it more than clear Im never going to share a dime. I wonder what the long game is.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
View attachment 15620
lolololol

Ok so obvious scam. I finally found the russians. Allegedly owns a salon and so on. Insta worthy photos is an obvious red flag. Also you are talking to the dude with pics of dogs and guns for a profile. Even if it were legit you didn't pick very carefully because my only pics are in uniform or carharrt. I've made it more than clear Im never going to share a dime. I wonder what the long game is.
She's a crappy AI. My buddy chatted one up for a month.
I had to let him down easy.

She's a crappy AI. My buddy chatted one up for a month.
I had to let him down easy.
You can usually get AI to repeat themselves, this one has made a few grammar errors and "she" has a unique response when you call her on it.

1642606822756.png

That is textbook eastern european word choice. Trying to talk around a subject, or be polite.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: NukesII
Hormones are infinitely exploitable.
Yay capitalism!
Im sharpening interview skills but yeah I can see how people fall for it. The thing is you cant develop a rapport with a bot. If I can get some small glimpse into their mindset I've won. "She" gets very offended when I suggested women who look too good are up to no good. So she is probably poor. I wonder how many internet cafes are in the Ukraine.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Ready To Go Reaction GIF by Court TV Mystery

So uh... I got a call from the Mexican chick I was seeing all summer who ghosted me completely out of the blue.

She was entirely upset I was talking to another au pair... Very nice columbian girl.

We haven't talked in two months. She screamed at me on the phone for like an hour... we are/were dating?

Is this the psycho I've been looking for? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: HipHugHer and fly
So uh... I got a call from the Mexican chick I was seeing all summer who ghosted me completely out of the blue.

She was entirely upset I was talking to another au pair... Very nice columbian girl.

We haven't talked in two months. She screamed at me on the phone for like an hour... we are/were dating?

Is this the psycho I've been looking for? 🤣

I seem to recall reading an article, several years ago, about how Dr's in Columbia had become the best in the world at reattaching severed penis' because they had so much experience.
Seems that was an extremely popular way to enact revenge with the ladies.

• Haha
Reactions: ZRH
I seem to recall reading an article, several years ago, about how Dr's in Columbia had become the best in the world at reattaching severed penis' because they had so much experience.
Seems that was an extremely popular way to enact revenge with the ladies.
I dont understand the weird latina power move stuff. It's like yeah, you completely blocked me. I moved on... You were expecting what precisely? Somehow I managed to move on completely at random to another grad student from south america but that's really not my fault.

I dont understand the weird latina power move stuff. It's like yeah, you completely blocked me. I moved on... You were expecting what precisely? Somehow I managed to move on completely at random to another grad student from south america but that's really not my fault.
If you chase that type, it kinda is your fault?

so an au pair is like a live in nanny?
Au pair means "equal to", they are essentially adopted daughters for light housework and childcare.

This one gets a salary and free room/board and travel and a per diem for watching kids on the weekdays from 7-5 and like drycleaning. As kiki pointed out, they are all hot and as she didn't: unreasonably well educated...