Thread Stage 5 Clinger v2021

so she reached out asking if i was ok
i said i was sick
she’s like omg im worried about you blah blah
i said i’ll survive, going back to bed.

she then sends me some a nice message that she hopes i feel better and if i need anything she’s here for me etc

i didn’t reply to that cuz i was dying, doing my expense reports and on reddit.

soooo last night she sends me this message

“So hold up!! Someone texts u and cares enough to know if ur ok and you fuckin ignore them or not say at least thanks!! Wtf . Thats kinds rude dnt u think ? Do u just love pushing ppl away? Cuz ur fuckin good at it”

PUSH PPL AWAY? omg i haven’t even met this girl
i can’t with this hand holding and how she internalizes everything like it’s not that serious STRANGER
She's going the distance...https://youtu.be/F_HoMkkRHv8

i said i was sick

she then sends me some a nice message that she hopes i feel better and if i need anything she’s here for me etc

“So hold up!! Someone texts u and cares enough to know if ur ok and you fuckin ignore them or not say at least thanks!! Wtf . Thats kinds rude dnt u think ? Do u just love pushing ppl away? Cuz ur fuckin good at it”

i can’t with this hand holding and how she internalizes everything like it’s not that serious STRANGER
stop enabling psychos, you attention whore.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
i said i was sick

sounds like her well wishes have Terms and Conditions & you never signed the user agreement lol

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
like we talk on the phone ONCE
it turns into

WHY WONT YOU SEE ME? I CANT KEEP BEGGING YOU! I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY?!

why Wil?? because of this shit right here.
reaching out to wish someone well only because you're fishing for a response is high-key manipulation, but luckily she's not GOOD at it.

richard nixon president GIF

right ?
like thanks for the message but i wasn’t even looking at my phone
she instantly attacks
for someone she’s never met, she sure goes off like we’re an old married couple
part of what's so frustrating about it is like, I could tell you were trying to give her the benefit of the doubt in terms of, you made it clear from pretty early on that you weren't interested in pursuing a romantic relationship with her, but you kept talking to her bc you were real with her like "here is what you did that I didn't like, and here is why I didn't like it" because sometimes people are like that because they haven't had anyone stick around long enough to explain it to them (and they're certainly not owed that). she keeps cycling through pretending to get it and getting back on her bullshit, so now it's pretty clear that her obstinance is either intentional or part of some personality disorder.

it's also hard when you're talking with women because there tends to be a playfulness and hyperbole in the banter that makes true intentions harder to discern - like, some totally straight women will say stuff like like "girl your ASS looks SO GOOD in this jeans I could just eat it UP" or whatever even though they wouldn't actually do that, to the point where WLW have a really hard time finding other WLW specifically because of that & for as many OMG THEY WERE ROOMATES/HAROLD THEY'RE LESBIANS jokes as there are, there's also tons of jokes/memes about women throwing themselves at each other and the other one not picking up on it bc we're trained to assume un-gay intent, so when she was "joking" about how she was going to win you over, you can kind of convince yourself like maybe it's in good fun, she's calmed down and this is just her being a good-natured goof, but no, she just keeps playing the Jekyll/Hyde routine.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
part of what's so frustrating about it is like, I could tell you were trying to give her the benefit of the doubt in terms of, you made it clear from pretty early on that you weren't interested in pursuing a romantic relationship with her, but you kept talking to her bc you were real with her like "here is what you did that I didn't like, and here is why I didn't like it" because sometimes people are like that because they haven't had anyone stick around long enough to explain it to them (and they're certainly not owed that). she keeps cycling through pretending to get it and getting back on her bullshit, so now it's pretty clear that her obstinance is either intentional or part of some personality disorder.

it's also hard when you're talking with women because there tends to be a playfulness and hyperbole in the banter that makes true intentions harder to discern - like, some totally straight women will say stuff like like "girl your ASS looks SO GOOD in this jeans I could just eat it UP" or whatever even though they wouldn't actually do that, to the point where WLW have a really hard time finding other WLW specifically because of that & for as many OMG THEY WERE ROOMATES/HAROLD THEY'RE LESBIANS jokes as there are, there's also tons of jokes/memes about women throwing themselves at each other and the other one not picking up on it bc we're trained to assume un-gay intent, so when she was "joking" about how she was going to win you over, you can kind of convince yourself like maybe it's in good fun, she's calmed down and this is just her being a good-natured goof, but no, she just keeps playing the Jekyll/Hyde routine.
bang on august! bang ON!!

she acts like "yup we can be totally cool and be friends" and the minute I respond to that, she turns back to a stage 5 clinger.
then im like GROSS GET AWAY
then she apologizes or pulls this "im worried about you" shit

ok so what personality disorder are we looking at here :lol:

i said i was sick

I love this chick