Thread Stage 5 Clinger v2021

at the end of 2021 i will be giving out eAwards for “UF 5 stage Kling On JCC Recipient Award” and the data and spreadsheets tell me that im pretty sure you’re gonna get it

the criteria:
- constant poster
-constant (i hate this thread) but i can’t stop posting on it
-knows the number of posts off the top of their head
-has notifications turned on every time someone posts
-spritz a dash of obsession by calvin klein before logging on
hugh grant win GIF by BAFTA

at the end of 2021 i will be giving out eAwards for “UF 5 stage Kling On JCC Recipient Award” and the data and spreadsheets tell me that im pretty sure you’re gonna get it

the criteria:
- constant poster
-constant (i hate this thread) but i can’t stop posting on it
-knows the number of posts off the top of their head
-has notifications turned on every time someone posts
-spritz a dash of obsession by calvin klein before logging on
Oh, I can't buy that expensive stuff deary. I have to get my Drakkar at Walmart.

Fragrances are nonsense
I have a very poor sense of smell so I tend to avoid a lot of fragrances myself bc I can't tell if I've used enough or too much, & like, I like Jason's stank although it's a combination of natural stank & products - he doesn't use cologne or anything, but like his body wash & deodorant works well with his natural odors. same for me, I don't wear perfume but I try to pick soaps/body washes and deodorants where the hint of fragrance they offer works well with my natural stank. lime/citrus works best for me, I like the smell of sweet stuff just fine but when it combines with my particular Brand of odor, it smells whack.

my natural BO smell is reminiscent of Italian sausage & peppers so when I get ripe, I make myself hungry :lol:

I have a very poor sense of smell so I tend to avoid a lot of fragrances myself bc I can't tell if I've used enough or too much, & like, I like Jason's stank although it's a combination of natural stank & products - he doesn't use cologne or anything, but like his body wash & deodorant works well with his natural odors. same for me, I don't wear perfume but I try to pick soaps/body washes and deodorants where the hint of fragrance they offer works well with my natural stank. lime/citrus works best for me, I like the smell of sweet stuff just fine but when it combines with my particular Brand of odor, it smells whack.

my natural BO smell is reminiscent of Italian sausage & peppers so when I get ripe, I make myself hungry :lol:
fukn' Millennials ruining the fragrance industry.

tbh for me I can't say for certain but I lost my sense of smell not long after I visited ground zero the day after 9/11 so I'm gonna pass the buck and blame terrorists and/or Bush.
I feel like this needs a story. How the fuck did you even get into the city? Since this is you, I'll ask that you keep the story to no more than 35 paragraphs. Thanks!

you were at ground zero on 9/12???? how

details ? story time!!

I went there about two years after 911. Ominous and a massive karmic black hole.

I feel like this needs a story. How the fuck did you even get into the city? Since this is you, I'll ask that you keep the story to no more than 35 paragraphs. Thanks!

I think I've posted about it before, but we lived about 2 hours north when it happened, so my family and I got together a bunch of supplies (food, water, toiletries, clothes, socks, underwear, first aid supplies, etc), loaded up our SUV, and drove down there the next morning. it was understandably pretty chaotic, but at the handful of checkpoints we just explained what we were doing & showed ID and they waved us through (I didn't have legit state ID bc I was too young but I had my Sea Cadet ID card and my parents had me wear my uniform lol). I think my dad also showed his driver's licence and some old military ID he had to identify himself as a veteran.

we didn't *technically* reach Ground Zero™ itself, but we got as far as a gathering point of first responders about a block away, and when we got out of the car we were still ankle deep in dust and debris. we handed out supplies, & I used some of the water bottles with nozzles to flush some people's eyes because it was so super dusty even that far back, like there was plenty of dust on the ground, but a lot of it was fine particulates that were still hanging out in the air and most people did not have goggles. someone eventually gave me an N95, but it was too big for me so it wasn't any more effective than a cloth mask would have been (;))

I think I've posted about it before, but we lived about 2 hours north when it happened, so my family and I got together a bunch of supplies (food, water, toiletries, clothes, socks, underwear, first aid supplies, etc), loaded up our SUV, and drove down there the next morning. it was understandably pretty chaotic, but at the handful of checkpoints we just explained what we were doing & showed ID and they waved us through (I didn't have legit state ID bc I was too young but I had my Sea Cadet ID card and my parents had me wear my uniform lol). I think my dad also showed his driver's licence and some old military ID he had to identify himself as a veteran.

we didn't *technically* reach Ground Zero™ itself, but we got as far as a gathering point of first responders about a block away, and when we got out of the car we were still ankle deep in dust and debris. we handed out supplies, & I used some of the water bottles with nozzles to flush some people's eyes because it was so super dusty even that far back, like there was plenty of dust on the ground, but a lot of it was fine particulates that were still hanging out in the air and most people did not have goggles. someone eventually gave me an N95, but it was too big for me so it wasn't any more effective than a cloth mask would have been (;))
ya'll did good. I tried to get down to provides medic support (was a certified EMT at that time), but wasnt able to.

ya'll did good. I tried to get down to provides medic support (was a certified EMT at that time), but wasnt able to.
I was 14 at the time, just shy of my 15th birthday, so I had no certifications (minimum age for first aid/CPR cert is 15) but I had done a bunch of self-study on it so I at least felt as prepared as a 14 year old could be for minor first aid stuff. I do still have some PTSD-y reactions to some things around it though bc it was super fucking heavy seeing even the lesser amount of destruction and aftermath that I got from a block back, when I was living in NJ, I only made the mistake of taking the PATH into the city via that area once because I almost lost my shit on some dude that was handing out flyers or something trying to get tourists to visit the memorial.

• Gravy
Reactions: NukesII
I was 14 at the time, just shy of my 15th birthday, so I had no certifications (minimum age for first aid/CPR cert is 15) but I had done a bunch of self-study on it so I at least felt as prepared as a 14 year old could be for minor first aid stuff. I do still have some PTSD-y reactions to some things around it though bc it was super fucking heavy seeing even the lesser amount of destruction and aftermath that I got from a block back, when I was living in NJ, I only made the mistake of taking the PATH into the city via that area once because I almost lost my shit on some dude that was handing out flyers or something trying to get tourists to visit the memorial.
Hoping my kids grow up to be like you.