Thread Stage 5 Clinger v2021

will wheaton sent me another video message last night and it was sweeter and funnier than the last one. she says this is gonna be a slow process but she’s gonna get me lololol

i need to meet him soon

hannibal lecter 90s GIF

Jesus fucking Christ, we had one conversation on the telephone and she’s already fucking starting her bullshit about why aren’t we meeting why aren’t we meeting blah blah blah I need to see you before Christmas blah blah blah. I just told her she’s fucking dramatic better back the fuck off

• Haha
  • Gravy
Reactions: NukesII and fly
Jesus fucking Christ, we had one conversation on the telephone and she’s already fucking starting her bullshit about why aren’t we meeting why aren’t we meeting blah blah blah I need to see you before Christmas blah blah blah. I just told her she’s fucking dramatic better back the fuck off
Don't bring me into this, I just want to watch you two fuck.

she thinks she can wear you down into acquiescing to her and it'll be a cute/romantic story later once you're together, you can thank media portrayals of romance for this mindset.

you just watch, one day you're gonna see her standing on your lawn holding a big ass Clairtone over her head playing April Wine or Anne Murray or something.

she thinks she can wear you down into acquiescing to her and it'll be a cute/romantic story later once you're together, you can thank media portrayals of romance for this mindset.

you just watch, one day you're gonna see her standing on your lawn holding a big ass Clairtone over her head playing April Wine or Anne Murray or something.

like everything was going fine, we were texting back-and-forth, we had our first phone conversation. I was super clear that I had no time to see her or anyone this week as I am swamped with work. What the fuck does she do this morning? She sends me a message saying

“I guess you’re not gonna make time to see me today Christmas is around the corner and I was hoping to see you before then as I will be tied up with my family so anyways I’ll check in on you have a great Christmas take care”

We never made plans to see each other today or this week? She’s so gross and desperate I hate her again

like everything was going fine, we were texting back-and-forth, we had our first phone conversation. I was super clear that I had no time to see her or anyone this week as I am swamped with work. What the fuck does she do this morning? She sends me a message saying

“I guess you’re not gonna make time to see me today Christmas is around the corner and I was hoping to see you before then as I will be tied up with my family so anyways I’ll check in on you have a great Christmas take care”

We never made plans to see each other today or this week? She’s so gross and desperate I hate her again
THEN STOP FUCKING ENGAGING.

lmaoooooo she's playing the "whatever I don't even care" card to try and get you to be like "nooooo babe don't be like that" but she will 100% somehow keep finding the time to keep sending textual daggers

Better switch hit back to men. This beotch refuses to be dominated.
This. A dude would not play this hard to get BS. They'd make time to at LEAST meet her for a quick lunch, coffee, whatever. Casual, chill, quick - easy to bail when finished. :) If the end game plan is hooking up, more than a week of phone games is way past normal. Clinger - who?
Leave Me Alone No GIF by CBBC

That's valid.
Romance deserves sick days.
Even stalkers should agree.

so she reached out asking if i was ok
i said i was sick
she’s like omg im worried about you blah blah
i said i’ll survive, going back to bed.

she then sends me some a nice message that she hopes i feel better and if i need anything she’s here for me etc

i didn’t reply to that cuz i was dying, doing my expense reports and on reddit.

soooo last night she sends me this message

“So hold up!! Someone texts u and cares enough to know if ur ok and you fuckin ignore them or not say at least thanks!! Wtf . Thats kinds rude dnt u think ? Do u just love pushing ppl away? Cuz ur fuckin good at it”

PUSH PPL AWAY? omg i haven’t even met this girl
i can’t with this hand holding and how she internalizes everything like it’s not that serious STRANGER

• Haha
Reactions: fly and NukesII