St. Patrick's Day

It was legend that St. Pat drove all the snakes out of Ireland. In actuality he brought Christianity to Ireland and was considered a great missionary.

No google.

Last edited:
It was legend that St. Pat drove all the snakes out of Ireland. In actuality he brought Christianity to Ireland and was considered a great missionary.

No google.
i was gonna say the snakes thing. i forgot about christianity. Frankly that doesn't seem to have worked out so well for the northern part.

Ill just be hanging around the house all weekend airing out mah sac and making a new list of things to poop on.

Act V, Scene VII

Drool is on the couch, airing his sac, and idly tapping a pencil on his chin while casually observing one of the cats swinging from the cieling fan.

"Ooh, got one for number seven hundred twelve! The bank drive through tray."

Savannah is probably one of the few places that all schools are off on St. Patrick's Day. Most business downtown are closed tomorrow. I hate when it falls on a weekend and I don't get off of work for it.

uh, public universities are not closed tomorrow. focker :mad:

Unfortunately I won't be able to celebrate one of my favorite days with my favorite person :(

I'll be in North Carolina with co-workers. I'm sure we will celebrate but it just won't be the same.

Unfortunately I won't be able to celebrate one of my favorite days with my favorite person :(

I'll be in North Carolina with co-workers. I'm sure we will celebrate but it just won't be the same.

Awww... :heart:

You can always swing by here on your way back.