St. Patrick's Day

Some bitch here pinched the shit out of me earlier. I would have cared if she hadn't been smokin' hot. Seriously, who the hell wears green clothes.

Some bitch here pinched the shit out of me earlier. I would have cared if she hadn't been smokin' hot. Seriously, who the hell wears green clothes.

Oh, I dunno, how about Tiger Fucking Woods?

jacket0408.jpg

polo, are those velcro sneakers I see you have on? :fly:

My one true vice.

Tennis shoes are generally worn by chavs here. I like white shoes though. In order to differentiate I got the Stan Smith series with velcro strapping.

I am cool.

My one true vice.

Tennis shoes are generally worn by chavs here. I like white shoes though. In order to differentiate I got the Stan Smith series with velcro strapping.

I am cool.

funny...I could tell they looked like stan smith's having owned many a pair in my youth but wasn't aware they made velcro ones

funny...I could tell they looked like stan smith's having owned many a pair in my youth but wasn't aware they made velcro ones

21047116_b1.jpg

Although mine have a perforated toe-cap and tongue which is cream instead of white. I think the full white ones look odd.

Comfortable hard wearing shoes though.

Nice eye btw. Everyone knocks the velcro, but I love em :p

I am at work, going on barely three hours of sleep. My new neighbor is a very bad influence.
Where are everyone's pictures? I left my camera at home. I did not want to loose it.