Spring is coming!!!

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
Columbia, Maryland, United States
Marklar
₥3,338
Today I noticed my daffodils are beginning to sprout. I'm very excited for warm weather. I hate winter. This excitement leads me to dreams of riding roller coasters. In a few short weeks amusement parks in the north will be opening their doors again and that means more fun for me! Last year I couldn't ride coasters because I ruptured a disk in my spine. Sucks. What do you all like to do when the weather is warm and allows it?

Zork almighty! The time change is coming soon!

Though, on a more pleasant note, the equinox is coming soon!

Fuck you, more than 12 hours of darkness per day. Your reign is nearing its end for another six months.

Hello sunshine. I can't fucking wait to drive to work in the sun *and* return home in the sun.

didnt you meet her when she was f'd up on mushrooms, stoned and drunk while chasing invisible leprechauns around someones basement?

It was LSD, I think... and yes. But that was actually years before I decided to acknowledge her as a human being.

I have a history of being a judgmental asshole, you see.

i sat outside in the sun before my daughter got off the bus, and man, did it feel good. it was so incredibly perfect yesterday. i can't WAIT for spring. it's so invigorating.

supposed to be in the 70's today and tomorrow! And I'm all ready with my french manicured toes that I did last night. :) Weeee