Spring is coming!!!

Spring is actually on it's way out and summer is bounding in. We've already been swimming and the grass is starting to grow and the trees are covered in green. I've even had some minor tans and am starting to get a little color. Man, I love summer.

We planted a bunch of fruit trees and they are all budding out, can't wait-apricots, peaches, figs, apples. The boysenberry plants should produce this year too......:drool:

Spring is actually on it's way out and summer is bounding in. We've already been swimming and the grass is starting to grow and the trees are covered in green. I've even had some minor tans and am starting to get a little color. Man, I love summer.

I thought summer in the desert is when you know, everything dies and sandstorms, and having to ride a camel to work.

Alles klar, Herr Kommissar?

She said babe you know I miss Jill and Joe And all my funky friends But my street understanding was just enough to know what she really meant And I got to thinking while she was talking That I know she told the story Of those special places that she goes When she rides with the others in the subway

Zork almighty! The time change is coming soon!

Though, on a more pleasant note, the equinox is coming soon!

Fuck you, more than 12 hours of darkness per day. Your reign is nearing its end for another six months.

Hello sunshine. I can't fucking wait to drive to work in the sun *and* return home in the sun.
:lol: