Ontopic Sports thread

Yeah, a little long. And The Cleveland Browns objected when it leaked they were changing the name to The Cleveland Brown People.

I can hardly wait to see what Washington comes up with. Given their long history of cooperation and concern.

I know nobody noticed, but the PGA season ended and the last few tournaments required sudden death playoff holes to determine winners, some of them several holes. What a great season, even though it started with minimal crowds and the current king disfigured from a car accident.

What a great year.

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie
I think the end of the race today was extra-double arbitrary, and I feel very sorry for Toto Wolfe's headphones.

If Masi (the race director) wanted the race to end under a green that late, he should have red-flagged it, and restarted behind a safety car after Latifi's car was cleared. Then both Hamilton and Verstappen would have been on fresh tires, and they would have had a few laps to slug it out. Ultimately, that would have favored Hamilton, because his racecraft is way more mature, and he was in the better car.