Ontopic Sports thread

I've been spoiled. Though I'm not really a Revolution fan.

Per ESPN,

The Red Sox advancing to the World Series means it's yet another shot for a Boston-area pro sports team to win a title.

There have been only three years since 2001 when at least one of the the five MLB/NBA/NHL/NFL/MLS teams in the Boston area (Patriots, Celtics, Bruins, Red Sox and New England Revolution) did not compete in the championship round.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes

Per ESPN,

The Red Sox advancing to the World Series means it's yet another shot for a Boston-area pro sports team to win a title.

There have been only three years since 2001 when at least one of the the five MLB/NBA/NHL/NFL/MLS teams in the Boston area (Patriots, Celtics, Bruins, Red Sox and New England Revolution) did not compete in the championship round.
I know this, as I have cousins in Boston. 🤢💀

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings

Per ESPN,

Wtf is a new england revolution? now Ive heard everything

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots