Ontopic Sports thread

Poor cheating Connor. Illegal knees, fence grabbing, glove grabbing, and he still had to tap out. Love it.
I liked how Herb Dean warns Conor about hooking the fence with his toes, then 10 second later Conor does it again in clear view of Dean.

Rules breaking is so rampant in this sport because it's so rare that a fighter gets punished.

Another big game tonight, Nukes.
Red Sox @ Yankees for game 3.
That guy from NY is in tomorrow so even if the Sox lose the series they have to win tonight so he isn't a smug bastard tomorrow!
I'll buy him lunch either way because I like him.
That Fucker.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
Another big game tonight, Nukes.
Red Sox @ Yankees for game 3.
That guy from NY is in tomorrow so even if the Sox lose the series they have to win tonight so he isn't a smug bastard tomorrow!
I'll buy him lunch either way because I like him.
That Fucker.
Let's try and keep in mind that the Yankees only have one World Series win this entire Century so far. Let's try and keep it that way.

Good game tonight. Series isn't over though. Yanks had to use a position player at pitcher. Brock Holt hit for the cycle.

Ok, Nukes.
We're up 2 games to 1 but it's a long way from over. Houston is an outstanding team. Hold your breath. It should be a nail biter the rest of the way.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
The only thing that happened, besides winning, is the Sox secured a trip back to Boston. If they should lose one or both of the next two games.