NSFW SPAMALOT V. I Iz In Yur Target Stealin Yur Infos

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice edit

that said, your opinion (the former) has nothing to do with your family's opinion (the latter).......I was just stating the obvious that it would seem nobody in the US misses you either...and that the feeling is surely mutual.

Well you're wrong. Trying to make huge assumption with little information on the matter isn't very smart. So now your delivery of the assumption and the assumption itself haven't done you any favours.

you're right...no biggie

that said, my concern is genuine. take it or shit on it....but that concern comes from a non-douche place.

it would be completely foolish for me to believe you are sincere, given your outspoken disdain for me. Or maybe you are schizophrenic. I have no idea.

men were talking... yet you had to respond to me.

it's like you have to state that you didn't like me first.....:lol:. that still doesn't change the fact that I've never been nice to you and don't like you. you lead such a shitty life that this sort of thing is important enough to you to even feel the need to post it as you worry about your e-rep on this site.....even your husband has said as much about you. sad, sad indeed.

I pity you.

Lololol read first three words. Ignore the rest.

It's so easy. :fly:
*hair flip

Last edited:
Well you're wrong. Trying to make huge assumption with little information on the matter isn't very smart. So now your delivery of the assumption and the assumption itself haven't done you any favours.

So, what you're saying is, "You don't know me", in a bunch of unnecessary words?

Meh. Most people judge based on your posts and history, so if you've misrepresented yourself through those, the only person you've got to blame for the misconception is you.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
@APRIL @fly

htVA46E.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.